Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

[Article] Here's Charlie

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 76 ✭✭AfterHrsProp

Charlie has been at it again .. been up all night working on this piece.. how people cant buy property but want to..

I don't really see your point, the article just seems to be highlighting the current problems within our property market & how the interference by the central bank could exacerbate this problem further within the rental market.

It also implies that the main reason for the sudden rise in property prices is as a result of a supply issue of available properties especially in Dublin rather than easy access to cheap credit which was the root cause of the problem last time.

So all in all I would agree with the majority of what he's saying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭lima

Charlie has been at it again .. been up all night working on this piece.. how people cant buy property but want to..

I don't really see your point, the article just seems to be highlighting the current problems within our property market & how the interference by the central bank could exacerbate this problem further within the rental market.

It also implies that the main reason for the sudden rise in property prices is as a result of a supply issue of available properties especially in Dublin rather than easy access to cheap credit which was the root cause of the problem last time.

So all in all I would agree with the majority of what he's saying

Yeah but he keeps saying it, and saying it and saying it, like he owns loads of houses and he's using his privileges to panic the public into buying to keep house price rising.

Plus all of his 'polls' etc. are from vested interests or Ronan Lyons etc. yawn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

How much of this is news ? Just filling a page

• Registered Users Posts: 3,528 ✭✭✭gaius c

Newsflash: rising cost of accommodation is preventing formation of new households!!!

Advertisement