Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Buying De-comissioned WW2 guns

Options
  • 13-07-2003 4:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭

Just want to know if anyone knows anything about how to go about buying decomissioned WW2 guns. Anyone know places and/or prices? I understand that when you buy them you get a licence to allow you to have them. Any information would be great, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

check over on ebay. something has to be over 100 years old [i think] to be considered an antique so i'd say you would have to have a lisence. i have an old mauser rifle, i dont have a lisence. its not in working condition but when i brought it to be reconditioned and cleaned the guy told me that if he did the work i asked he would have to call the guards becuase i didnt have a lisence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep an eye out on ebay.

Advertisement