Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Are you up for the challange Gaurdian....

• 11-11-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

**STRATEGY OPTIONAL**

Newly formed Destiny PS4 clan has arrived Gaurdian (currently 22 members), if you are playing regularly with mates or on your own and struggling to get quests or activities done then why not join up and do said quests while having the "craic and a bit o banter"

At S*O it doesnt matter to us if you are a hardcore grinder or laid back chap, that plays 1 hour a week or 24 hrs a day as long as you are active in game and want to progress we will help you team up for all daily and weekly activities. We excel at both normal and prestige raids and run both every week with the normal raid being run 3 times to facilitate our new members that never got it done.

We have a dedicated PSN chat and active community, we also have PSN app on mobiles active for Gaurdians in trouble when not online!!!

Send me a pm for more details Gaurdian and may you light never fade....

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2783258

In game PSN:wonda3oy

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Might not be up to any challenge but I'll sure as **** shoot things in the face with you 👌

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

And may I say you are very good at shooting stuff in the face, also congratulations on popping your raid cherry with us at your 1st attempt.

Thanx for joining S*O m8

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I like the shoot people in the face bit.

I think this should be changed to "if your a casual, A pro or just like to shoot stuff in the face were the group for You!"

Appeal to the people, ever likes to shoot stuff in the face

SeanHarty wrote: »
    I think this should be changed to "if your a casual, A pro or just like to shoot stuff in the face were the group for You!"

Appeal to the people, ever likes to shoot stuff in the face

i second the shoot people in the face ammendment

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I'll be back on in a week or 2,,,,,look forward to raiding/crack again and cheers for getting me through the prestige raid.

Was going to give up on it after a few hours but the crack was too good at the time.

I find hard drugs like "Crack" to get people through the toughest of raids Rossi....LMFAO

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Can confirm about both the craic and crack.

Joking aside, if you are looking for an active clan who play together everyday, look no further. We have 22 or so active members and we are more than happy to help each other out. With the DLC coming up we are only going to grow.

We raid and do strikes regularly, for example we finished the prestige raid again just last night with a group full of clan members. And we don't do drama. Lots of jokes and slagging and everyone gets along.

All welcome! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 DinoSteve

There is also free pizza, as long as Rossi's not around. :rolleyes:

DinoSteve wrote: »
    There is also free pizza, as long as Rossi's not around. :rolleyes:

the state of that home-made pizza he posted on the message chat :confused::(:(:eek:

• Advertisement

Thats a Rossi special.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

too soon ?

For bad music? always.

Congratulations to the 2 new players who joined from the forum and did normal raid for the very 1st time with us in less the 70mins start to finish.......a good smooth run fair play.

Would put some regulars to shame (you know who I am talking about!!!)

Another normal raid tomorrow for any lads still struggling to get it done before the reset.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Congratulations to the 2 new players who joined from the forum and did normal raid for the very 1st time with us in less the 70mins start to finish.......a good smooth run fair play.

Another normal raid tomorrow for any lads still struggling to get it done before the reset.

I may be one of them regulars that would struggle to do it in that time but I can be on tomorrow to help out if needed :cool:

You would be totally fine in the normal raid m8, running one tonight so make sure you are on. If we have 7-8 I will drop out as I have 3 normal and a prestige raid done, so I will make way for the new talent coming through.

Wonda-Boy wrote:

I try my best dammit.
    Why are you so mean wonda

LOL, you raiding tonight jcd?

Space for you if you want, we try and smash the hour tonight!!!

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    LOL, you raiding tonight jcd?

Wonda-Boy wrote:
    Space for you if you want, we try and smash the hour tonight!!!

No working late next few nights.
    More is the pity

Anyone up for a raid tomorrow night, haven't played now in an age

• Advertisement

Sure thing JCD, we are running a normal tonight after the prestige last night. But I will sort a normal tomorrow for you and any others that wanna dip the wick so to speak.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I should be around later JCD for a run, havent logged on in weeks tbh with work and all.

More then welcome Civic, if familiar with the raid mechanics we make space for you in the Prestige Raid M8.

If not sure jump into the normal for a bit of craic....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'd be up for a raid tomorrow or Friday if there's numbers.
    Doesn't seem to be much happening in the game as of late anyway and still have to complete it on my titan. Those tokens and keys are piling up a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I only log in once a week to get the weekly stuff done (flashpoints / clan xp / crucible). Even the youngfella is playing Fortnite these days, I guess once the new DLC drops in December things will pick up again.

More then welcome to team up for stuff lads, sure we are still running the normal raid 3 times a week......dont ask me why?????

Or if you need the harder quests done hit one of the lads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,933 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Now that you mention it..
    JCD is apparently the cheese master for that 300PL Arms Dealer strike for the Acrius shotgun quest

Tazzimus wrote:
    Now that you mention it.. JCD is apparently the cheese master for that 300PL Arms Dealer strike for the Acrius shotgun quest

Yep I've ran it dozens of times takes the hassle out of it completely

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Yep I've ran it dozens of times takes the hassle out of it completely

I do need to do this :pac:

• Advertisement

JCD is running guided games for €25 a pop.

Advertisement