Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vintage leather jackets for men in Dublin

• 18-11-2010 1:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey, does anybody know any good shops where you might pick up an old thrift leather jacket? Am not looking for a "biker style" jacket or some trench coat type one, but a small fit vintage type one if you know the type I am on about (short in the arms and sits above the waist). I remember being in a thrift store off grafton street about 2 years back that sold mens leather jackets of this fashion but dunno if it is still open. Anyway I appreciate nay recommendations.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭poochierockz

Hiya, a few places you could try:

Oxfam on Georges Street does some vintage pieces, was in there a few days ago and saw some mens vintage leather jackets.

Harlequin at Castle Market will have a bigger collection but can be pricey.

Wild Child Originals on Drury Street will have some as well and is a bit cheaper than Harlequinn .. they are currently having a buy 3 for the price of 2 sale.

Hope that helps!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jillington

Thanks I will check these out this weekend!

Advertisement