Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

WW9 - Signup

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I too was going to sit this one out, but I can't bring myself to say no. So, I'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Barney92 wrote: »
    I too was going to sit this one out, but I can't bring myself to say no. So, I'm in.

hurrah!!

can someone try to access the back room and tell me if they can or not?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

can someone try to access the back room and tell me if they can or not?

I can see the main screen and that is it.

Game staff room and dead rooms are headers but can't access

I can see the main screen and that is it.

Game staff room and dead rooms are headers but can't access

Thanks! how about now?

• Advertisement

Thanks! how about now?

hold on, for some reason I was in as sith apprentice lol

Werewolf Backroom
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
    Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'MrsFD'

Werewolf Backroom
    You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
    Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'MrsFD'

Tremendous!! *does victory dance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I'm assuming as my Admin status on my normal account has been removed you don't need me to do the archiving for you any more??

Jayop wrote: »
    I'm assuming as my Admin status on my normal account has been removed you don't need me to do the archiving for you any more??

I think so! I left your admin a/c and Max's as were and just re-set permission on your normal one. I think I've archived everything right. I created a test user for myself to check each change. I might need some help later in creating new user groups tho

• Advertisement

I think so! I left your admin a/c and Max's as were and just re-set permission on your normal one. I think I've archived everything right. I created a test user for myself to check each change. I might need some help later in creating new user groups tho

Just use the existing groups and change the names as you need them.

I actually think creating the new forum before moving the old ones is the best way to do it as you can just create duplicates of them and copy the perms then move the old ones but it's too late for that now.

If you need a hand let me know./

Jayop wrote: »
    Just use the existing groups and change the names as you need them.

If you need a hand let me know./

I did that, and then assigned my test account one of the group permissions, but it doesn't show the rooms i expect to see when I refresh the browser I have the main UI open in. Did I miss a step?

I did that, and then assigned my test account one of the group permissions, but it doesn't show the rooms i expect to see when I refresh the browser I have the main UI open in. Did I miss a step?

What I do it, I log into the Admin CP and then open another window and log in with the test account.

Once you create a forum and assign the correct user permissions, assign that permission to the test user, refresh the other window and the forum should show up.

It's a bit tricky to get right. What you need to remember to do is to have the parent forum visible to registered users, but the sub forums only visible to the selected user group.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm mental busy in work and I also need to start planning the following game with mahama so I was planning on sitting out this time. However, if you're really, really stuck for numbers then I'll participate - remember, only if you're really, really stuck. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭Nopeare

I'm in, will probably be missing the 20th as its my girlfriends birthday but otherwise should be ok

Nopeare wrote: »
    I'm in, will probably be missing the 20th as its my girlfriends birthday but otherwise should be ok

Getting the old excuses in early. I like that wolfy.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I'm mental busy in work and I also need to start planning the following game with mahama so I was planning on sitting out this time. However, if you're really, really stuck for numbers then I'll participate - remember, only if you're really, really stuck. :)

We'll hit up the other maybees first then, that'll give you time to come around to the right answer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

TEN DAYS. Countdown officially on

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I reckon I'm good for the 19th so count me in please.

TEN DAYS. Countdown officially on

no pressure!! :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Ok folks,
    we have what I think is 20 confirmed players:

andy125
    Jayop
    tritium
    The_Valeyard
    raze_them_all_
    Tigger
    Stoogie
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    y0ssar1an22
    grumpylumpy
    MrsFlushdraw
    Lord TSC
    quickbeam
    partyjungle
    sullivlo
    gufc21
    Nopeare
    Barney92
    cdaly_

we also have 3 maybes:
    Digital Solitude
    crosstownk
    mahamageehad

While we can probably go with 20 we could easily do with a few more...

So if there are any more takers please come forward...

and if any of the maybes would like to move into the definitely category that would great... nudge nudge wink wink ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Uriel. wrote: »
    Ok folks,
    we have what I think is 20 confirmed players:

andy125
    Jayop
    tritium
    The_Valeyard
    raze_them_all_
    Tigger
    Stoogie
    MicksJaguar
    Mollyb60
    y0ssar1an22
    grumpylumpy
    MrsFlushdraw
    Lord TSC
    quickbeam
    partyjungle
    sullivlo
    gufc21
    Nopeare
    Barney92
    cdaly_

we also have 3 maybes:
    Digital Solitude
    crosstownk
    mahamageehad

While we can probably go with 20 we could easily do with a few more...

So if there are any more takers please come forward...

and if any of the maybes would like to move into the definitely category that would great... nudge nudge wink wink ;)

Ahem..!

I miss Werewolf during my weird working / waking hours. AH just can't compete anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ahem..!

I miss Werewolf during my weird working / waking hours. AH just can't compete anymore.

Oooops. Make that 21 confirmed

Thanks Xara.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,411 ✭✭✭tritium

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Ahem..!

And there was me thinking i was the only one who felt that way :)

tritium wrote:
    And there was me thinking i was the only one who felt that way

I think we're all bound by a common affliction in that regard

It's taken me a few games to find me feet but I'm finally feeling confident. You are an intimidating lot :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

In this game I am determined to slow down my reading and actually pay attention to what people are saying. Coz I miss all the apparently obvious things every game. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Mammys 50th is Monday week and my birthday during the week, there's not a hope I'll get away with playing a game :( Sorry lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mammys 50th is Monday week and my birthday during the week, there's not a hope I'll get away with playing a game :( Sorry lads

typical wolf tactic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    In this game I am determined to slow down my reading and actually pay attention to what people are saying. Coz I miss all the apparently obvious things every game. :o

Prince Charming: You! You can't lie! So tell me puppet... where... is... Shrek?

Pinocchio: Uh. Hmm, well, uh, I don't know where he's not

Prince Charming: You're telling me you don't know where Shrek is?

Pinocchio: It wouldn't be inaccurate to assume that I couldn't exactly not say that it is or isn't almost partially incorrect.

Prince Charming: So you do know where he is!

Pinocchio: On the contrary. I'm possibly more or less not definitely rejecting the idea that in no way with any amount of uncertainty that I undeniably

Prince Charming: Stop it!

Pinocchio: ...do or do not know where he shouldn't probably be, if that indeed wasn't where he isn't. Even if he wasn't at where I knew he was. That'd mean I'd really have to know where he wasn't.

Advertisement