Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf Game - expression of interest

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

I know I said that all nicknames are welcome, but Mr Molly is terrible :P

• Registered Users Posts: 15,698 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

maybe she could be mrs duck?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

I know I said that all nicknames are welcome, but Mr Molly is terrible :P

Quite down Mr Molly

Its stuck now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I think it's great. :D
    (but seriously it may get a little confusing when playing. Corcra maybe?)

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

+1 to Mrs Duck

(for her obviously, not me)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

+1 to Mrs Duck

(for her obviously, not me)

Shut it n00b.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Shut it n00b.

Mod

I would like to remind all forum users to be civil to one another.

Especially to Mr Molly :pac:

testing sig is working.

any way you can get the line to go all the way along the top of the sig? and great work on creating it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

If only Flushdraw wasn't so busy and we could get a couples game going! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

I just got pooped on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,382 ✭✭✭tritium

I just got pooped on

Ah after a few more months you won't even notice it

Its natures way to encourage you to have more :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I can confirm Mr Purple Duck is indeed male as he is my husband. We'll have to do some rejigging of the living room in order to play this at the same time. :D
    Brilliant! :P I'll wait to see if a round of this game results in divorce before inviting my fella! :P
    any way you can get the line to go all the way along the top of the sig? and great work on creating it
    No I don't think so, that dividing line seems to be the same for everyone.
    I just got pooped on
    Hahahaha. Lovely. I am having breakfast in bed, still partially covered in the body paint from last night's costume party. The most responsible thing I need to do today is feed myself. Miss those days yet? :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Is everyone down with me running the next game then I'm dying to play the Christmas game. If anyone who hasn't modded yet really wants to do this one then I'll happily let them but they could also co-mod with me if they want to learn the ropes.

Jayop wrote: »
    Is everyone down with me running the next game then I'm dying to play the Christmas game. If anyone who hasn't modded yet really wants to do this one then I'll happily let them but they could also co-mod with me if they want to learn the ropes.

does that mean 2 games between now and Christmas? :pac::pac::pac:

oh, and 'for the record' i'm down with you running the next game. i'd love to co-mod a game but TBH dont think i'd have the time so would end up being more of a nuisance.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Definitely down with that, Jay.

does that mean 2 games between now and Christmas? :pac::pac::pac:

oh, and 'for the record' i'm down with you running the next game. i'd love to co-mod a game but TBH dont think i'd have the time so would end up being more of a nuisance.
    Ya I think we can do two before Xmas. One in maybe 2 or 3 weeks and another in mid December.

I'll do a live game online one night too if I can get interest. It's the same format as this with 45 minutes per turn and you need about 16 people to commit a full Sunday night. It's mental craic.

Ya I think we can do two before Xmas. One in maybe 2 or 3 weeks and another in mid December.

I'll do a live game online one night too if I can get interest. It's the same format as this with 45 minutes per turn and you need about 16 people to commit a full Sunday night. It's mental craic.

so like a 10am-10pm game, or something like that? i'm definitely in, sounds like great fun.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

I'd probably be able to mod/co-mod the Christmas game. I have had some great ideas around it. Well I think they're great :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭andy125

sullivlo wrote: »
    I'd probably be able to mod/co-mod the Christmas game. I have had some great ideas around it. Well I think they're great :pac:

Ah sully I need you to back.me up as a good guy next game :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'd be interested in co-modding Jayop. Depends on when we're running it though, I'm at the Web Summit in Lisbon from 7th-11th which wouldn't be ideal.

so like a 10am-10pm game, or something like that? i'm definitely in, sounds like great fun.

More like starting at 6pm running to around midnight.
    I'd be interested in co-modding Jayop. Depends on when we're running it though, I'm at the Web Summit in Lisbon from 7th-11th which wouldn't be ideal.

Could aim for a November 13th kick off if that would suit you?

@Jayop or whoever runs the other place.

I can't access my own profile? says ..

"You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
    Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
    You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
    Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
    You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

You are currently logged in with the username: 'MrsFD'"

Sorry MrsFD only seen this now. Are you still having that issue??

In it to win it
    degrassinoel
    quickbeam
    y0ssar1an22
    Digital Solitude
    A Neurotic
    andy125
    Jocelyn Nervous Sunset
    tritium
    crosstownk
    cee_jay
    Mollyb60
    MrsFlushdraw
    Nopeare
    The_Valeyard
    crosstownk
    Stoogie
    AnLachaCorcra

Not sure if in...
    Merowig
    sullivlo

Offered to mod
    dottie_lottie
    mahamageehad
    Jayop
    Tigger

So 17 confirmed players, 2 that I'm unsure about too.

In it to win it
    degrassinoel
    quickbeam
    y0ssar1an22
    Digital Solitude
    A Neurotic
    andy125
    Jocelyn Nervous Sunset
    tritium
    crosstownk
    cee_jay
    Mollyb60
    MrsFlushdraw
    Nopeare
    The_Valeyard
    crosstownk
    Stoogie
    AnLachaCorcra Mr Molly

Not sure if in...
    Merowig
    sullivlo

Offered to mod
    dottie_lottie
    mahamageehad
    Jayop
    Tigger

So 17 confirmed players, 2 that I'm unsure about too.

I'm in it to win it.

Go team vaniliger.

Also if Tigger isn't modding, can he have his own room in the other forum?

Also, FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,382 ✭✭✭tritium

I'm in it to win it.

Go team vaniliger.

Also if Tigger isn't modding, can he have his own room in the other forum?

Also, FYP.

May as well just give him the spoiler room the way he reads the game - scarily good

tritium wrote: »
    May as well just give him the spoiler room the way he reads the game - scarily good

I'd just like a place for him to have a random stream of consciousness that we can all read back on to see what hints we gave away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I'd just like a place for him to have a random stream of consciousness that we can all read back on to see what hints we gave away.

d57008a30c5bfc8f28b309559a3ac95f.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Sorry MrsFD only seen this now. Are you still having that issue??

If I click on my own avatar I get it. If I go into my profile on user cp it works but get that message lots.

• Advertisement

If I click on my own avatar I get it. If I go into my profile on user cp it works but get that message lots.

I'll try to have a look later

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement