Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Google Name Game

• 22-02-2017 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Saw this on Good Mythical Morning and it looked like it might be a bit of craic.

I have yet to completely nail down rules but I think they will work to start.

I Google someone's first name, E.g. 'Reggie', and tell you the name.

You then have 3 collective guesses at the person's full name, so discussion is welcome.

So in this case, I'd Google Reggie, and tell you guys the first name is Reggie and you'd have three goes to guess that it's Reggie Fils Amie, CEO of Nintendo America.

Rules subject to change depending on how easy or hard the game turns out to be. Will ask a mod to tidy this up when we get sorted, please post rule suggestions and I'm struggling to balance this.

So to start:

Tom

Comments

Advertisement