Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Search for two half siblings

• 13-08-2020 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, having been adopted I have always wanted to get a better understanding of my birth origins. Through a DNA site, by total chance I found my half sibling who was adopted by our birth mother's family. I have now learnt that our birth mother also placed two other children for adoption, a boy (born approx 1960/61) and later a girl (born approx 1963/64). As far as I know both children were both in Sean Ross Abbey, Roscrea. I believe their names are now Maurice and Linda - Linda is a nurse with two sons. I think they may have made contact with our birth mother, named Mary who is originally from Carlow. They do not know of my existence. If this sound familiar please let me know. Many thanks, Ruth

Advertisement