Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sales time in NI?

• 25-10-2018 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm thinking of heading to NI for shopping on the bank holiday Monday, and wanted to know if this is a good time for sale or should I wait until end of Nov for black friday deals?

I'm mostly interested in clothes (kids and adults) and intend to visit outlets.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Amouar

Anyone? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,813 ✭✭✭✭muffler

NI is no different really to ROI regarding sales. Black Friday is probably your best bet at this stage but you can of course sign up for email notifications from some of the shopping centres and larger stores thus keeping up to date with some of the upcoming sales

Advertisement