Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

25% off Adidas.ie

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭JohnnyChimpo

DopeTech wrote: »
    25% code available

Ends Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Free delivery on orders over €25.

https://discountcode.independent.ie/adidas

Cheers mate, just ordered 2 pairs of already half-price runners and saved an extra tenner with this :cool:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

if you want 30% off adidas regularly pm me I got codes, can't share them publicly though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,308 ✭✭✭xtal191

evolveDD wrote: »
    if you want 30% off adidas regularly pm me I got codes, can't share them publicly though.

Could you send me one please? Your PMs are full

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭OREGATO

Thanks OP, managed to buy a few bits and got 25% off! Decent value as the code works on their already reduced (up to 50%) stock too.

• Subscribers Posts: 40,987 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Nice. Just picked up a decent pair of rugby boots with this

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 236 ✭✭evolveDD

evolveDD wrote: »

appreciate all the boys ( and gurls) slapping a thanks on that post.

MORE available if needed folks. don't hesitate in pming me. cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Donuts32

Is anyone else waiting on deliveries the last while? I ordered mine on 26th of May and 1/2 items arrived.They usually deliver in 10 days or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭thenightman

Got an email this afternoon saying order will be delayed due to delay in getting orders out of warehouse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Got an email this afternoon saying order will be delayed due to delay in getting orders out of warehouse.

Same here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭antgal23

Got an trackie top and two pair of golf shoes, savage deals , € 75 paid for a €150 pair

Free delivery and free returns

Can't be beaten

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Sponsorgate

Thanks OP

50% sale & the 25% code got me a pair of X_PLR runners for 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭joe199

Very bad form I'm waiting over a week for shipping confirmation got two appolagetic emails

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭techdiver

joe199 wrote: »
    Very bad form I'm waiting over a week for shipping confirmation got two appolagetic emails

If you think that is bad try going through a size exchange. Absolute shambles. States on the site that the replacement items would ship as soon as the return is scanned but not only has that not happened (I sent it 2 weeks ago), they are claiming they never received it yet even though the DHL tracking states "Delivered". Adidas claims "Delivered" doesn't mean delivered. So in short, no they don't ship items as soon as you send the return package and delivered does not actually mean delivered...

Customer support chat are worse than useless also. Inconsistent information every time I contact them.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

techdiver wrote: »
    If you think that is bad try going through a size exchange. Absolute shambles. States on the site that the replacement items would ship as soon as the return is scanned but not only has that not happened (I sent it 2 weeks ago), they are claiming they never received it yet even though the DHL tracking states "Delivered". Adidas claims "Delivered" doesn't mean delivered. So in short, no they don't ship items as soon as you send the return package and delivered does not actually mean delivered...

Customer support chat are worse than useless also. Inconsistent information every time I contact them.

How you going to get your replacement pair off them ? Did you get any indication ? I have sent back a return for a refund, it has arrived in Germany so almost there with them ( I hope ) , hope it doesn't turn into a saga like yours, fingers crossed.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭techdiver

andrew1977 wrote: »
    How you going to get your replacement pair off them ? Did you get any indication ? I have sent back a return for a refund, it has arrived in Germany so almost there with them ( I hope ) , hope it doesn't turn into a saga like yours, fingers crossed.
    Thank you

The exchange order is waiting for dispatch. (you chose the replacements before posting the originals back).

Over 2 weeks and nothing is concerning.

Placed an order on Monday. Got an email yesterday that is delayed, then an email this morning that is shipped. Guess I should have it next week, which isn't too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Golfer50

techdiver wrote: »
    If you think that is bad try going through a size exchange. Absolute shambles. States on the site that the replacement items would ship as soon as the return is scanned but not only has that not happened (I sent it 2 weeks ago)
    Similar experience. Shambolic. They’ve since sent a refund, which I never asked for, and a few days later a voucher off my next purchase and a personal email saying that they still had the exchange item size in stock (the one they didn’t send when I asked for it!)
    Meanwhile, waiting weeks for a refund on a different item.
    Dealing with these was one of my Covid regrets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭bladespin

Perfect timing, new football boots the big man, thanks OP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

What email address are people using to contact them please ? I can only see a telephone number on the website for customer support .
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 10,153 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Golfer50 wrote: »
    Similar experience. Shambolic. They’ve since sent a refund, which I never asked for, and a few days later a voucher off my next purchase and a personal email saying that they still had the exchange item size in stock (the one they didn’t send when I asked for it!)
    Meanwhile, waiting weeks for a refund on a different item.
    Dealing with these was one of my Covid regrets.

Shame that. I’ve used their site for a few years and never had any issues with them all (including a couple of covid time orders). They do regularly have 20-30% off codes too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ablelocks

get an EXTRA 25% on already reduced articles. Enter code 'SCHOOL' at checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭joe199

They seemed to have upped there
    Prices to offset the discount on everything I've In my liked basket

Advertisement