Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Noobturnal thread*New posters to the nocturnal forum come here for introductions!*

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Hello there everyone. I am a noob.
    howdy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Hello there everyone. I am a noob.

I like the name:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I like the name:D

hmmm, apparently Ruu didn't - he has been cast out into the daylight to forever burn.

SteveC wrote: »
    hmmm, apparently Ruu didn't - he has been cast out into the daylight to forever burn.
    and i was just about to get rid of him from here. all hail ruu

Really? explain please

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sh1tnamespace2

fail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 sh1tnamespace2

fail

Really? explain please
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055336703
    seems he was here before

what troll? :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Thanks for my first banning, poo ainm room.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭the_follwer

hmm i didnt see this before..bit late buttttt..
    hello there
    i like stuff
    thats it.
    bye

hmm i didnt see this before..bit late buttttt..
    hello there
    i like stuff
    thats it.
    bye
    do you like films where the animals talk?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 awful_namespace

fail

I am a failure ,nobody likes me

Yeah you are and no they dont:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

I forsee an IP ban.

I forsee an IP ban.
    let us all pray

i see you.

I see you too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,432 ✭✭✭Steve_o

SDooM wrote: »
    Thanks for my first banning, poo ainm room.

lol I can picture it now...

(Fat Tony Voice)

/Legs, Louis advance on him....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭raah!

Hellow fellows, I'm a noob.

(even though this is an introductary post, I'm probably gonna go to bed.....I consider this nocturnally shifted sleep cycle to be a horrible affliction. But what can you do when an oppurtunity to watch that catch-22 movie jumps out at your face.....Nothing!. But watch it that is. End brackets.)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Barely a nocturnal at all!

Well, sometimes I do a full nocturnal, go from like 12 - 4 or somethign the next day............but that makes me really depressed. But as I said, I'm a noob :).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

You'll learn to enjoy the night, ah, I used to go for days with no sleep, nights were the good times. We all have to start somewhere, maybe a late film, or a bit of a drink, of, my, where has the time gone, have I used that many commas, already?

raah! wrote: »
    Well, sometimes I do a full nocturnal, go from like 12 - 4 or somethign the next day............but that makes me really depressed. But as I said, I'm a noob :).

Hey how are ya doin?

:)

Hallo, I am fine.How are you?

Well I've never really had trouble with sleeping....in fact I love sleeping. It is just that my house is constantly packed with people and I have to stay up later and later to avoid them. The first time I ended up on a nocturnal time table was reading war and peace, and subsequent ones were due to competitive gaming addictions. I'm very cool you see.

Of course none of this is really relevant..........another time was to watch bleach in peace........another time was to post really late on this nocturnal forum I found on boards.ie and impress all the inhabitants. wha wha wha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 VerbalKint

The_Rock.ashx

Well I've never really had trouble with sleeping....in fact I love sleeping. It is just that my house is constantly packed with people and I have to stay up later and later to avoid them. The first time I ended up on a nocturnal time table was reading war and peace, and subsequent ones were due to competitive gaming addictions. I'm very cool you see.

Of course none of this is really relevant..........another time was to watch bleach in peace........another time was to post really late on this nocturnal forum I found on boards.ie and impress all the inhabitants. wha wha wha
    Bleach is a good excuse watched all ~175 eps in two or three weeks. Mmm.
    As for gaming, stayed up all night during the LC years ago to play warcraft III with my clan. Heh. Nerd it up. Also used to read 8 books every two weeks for about a decade, no time anymore though. You are in similar company. :pac:

Well you seem to be in the right place and you are cool:)
    Well I'm going away for two weeks tommorow and I was here a lo but im sure the nocturnal will be friendly and if not Pm me and Ill have words on my return:):)

I'm off for some anime and reading, best of luck!

• Advertisement

hahhahahah, Ok thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Hallo verbal knight.

I'd better blob off to bed, those blasted birds are out again, and all this excitement has woken me up... I'll be up for anohter hour at this rate. G'luck

Advertisement