Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tupac Shakur

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Pen1987

ah I spose youre right, sure you've probably listened to every rapper ever.

Maybe even some of the ones that arent on Channel U or Mtv... in fact you've probably even heard of the ones on MTV Base that NOBODY has ever heard of.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Pen1987 wrote: »
    ah I spose youre right, sure you've probably listened to every rapper ever.

Maybe even some of the ones that arent on Channel U or Mtv... in fact you've probably even heard of the ones on MTV Base that NOBODY has ever heard of.

:D Haha, easy now!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Not the most versatile of emcees, nearly every line has the same delivery where he raises his pitch for the last 2 words in the line.

But there is still something about him that will make me always listen to his early stuff....before he was turned into a 'product' by Death Row.

I'll still always bump 'I get around' on a sunny summers day.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭2-ShortDa5foot5

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'll still always bump 'I get around' on a sunny summers day.

Can't go wrong with a bita "Temptations" bumpin out da car either :)

Advertisement