Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Nappy Roots

• 28-05-2004 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭

Nappy Roots- wondering if anyone has ever heard of them- have no clue of how well known they are for i don't follow hip-hop or rap all that much. im asking b/c they're opening for a dave matthews band concert im going to and wonder what i should expect -i mean if they're nothing special then i can tailgate a bit longer then.

thanks for ur time :)
    ~batch

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I like 'em, they country :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

country? im confused.. these are the guys i had in mindnappy roots unless if theres another band out there called nappy roots who play country, more than possible im sure.
    well anyway, thanks again =)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

He doesn't mean Country and Western.
    He means country like Georgia, Alabahma etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 367 ✭✭40crush41

oh okay, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Advertisement