Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Transgender agenda?

• 14-10-2019 3:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

Just to preface that this isn't a transphobic post. I'm LGBT myself but I do agree with David Icke and his thoughts on the transgender agenda where even kids the age of 4 are questioning their gender.

Given how incredibly tiny the population of people who are transgeder is, why are laws being made to accommodate a tiny percent of the population? He says a few things.

1.) It's done to test the population's compliance by making them accept an ideology.

2.) it's done to make blur facts and create a sort of 1984 scenario in the future

3.) It's done in preparation for the next step of humans connecting with artifical intelligence

All these seem plausible to me. What do you think?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Just to preface that this isn't a transphobic post. I'm LGBT myself but I do agree with David Icke and his thoughts on the transgender agenda where even kids the age of 4 are questioning their gender.

Given how incredibly tiny the population of people who are transgeder is, why are laws being made to accommodate a tiny percent of the population? He says a few things.

1.) It's done to test the population's compliance by making them accept an ideology.

2.) it's done to make blur facts and create a sort of 1984 scenario in the future

3.) It's done in preparation for the next step of humans connecting with artifical intelligence

All these seem plausible to me. What do you think?

Some laws are made to protect minorities...like those of different races or sexuality. No conspiracy here!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Just to preface that this isn't a transphobic post.
    It is though.
    What do you think?

You have far too much time on your hands.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mr_fegelien

You have far too much time on your hands.

What do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Is this part of David Icke's theory that all governments are controlled by transdimensional/alien lizard people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

What do you mean?

Kind of obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

I'm afraid you're too late, no one cares about all the gender nonsense anymore now everyone is into the Climate.

Metoo - gender paygap - gender pronoun - climate - whatever the next bollix

• Registered Users Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

JJayoo wrote: »

Metoo - gender paygap - gender pronoun - climate

Real - Real - Real (but annoying) - Real

World being run by lizard shapeshifters - Not real

Gender pay gap is real? Even thou its illegal to pay employees less based on gender?

Just shows that all these big companies don't really care about making profit as apparently they could hire women only and pay less for the same work.

Gender pay gap is real?

Yes

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Yes

Even thou it's illegal to pay women less for the same work/experience?

• Advertisement

It's illegal to drink and drive, people still do it unless caught.

Yes. It's also illegal to discriminate, but it happens. All the time.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,268 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You lost me at David Icke.

It's illegal to drink and drive, people still do it unless caught.

So you are saying that companies are paying women less than men and they are hoping that no one will catch on? Hoping that the millions of women in employment won't find out? Is this what you are saying?

And if they were to find out they would be able to to sue and destroy the company since what the company is doing is illegal.

And since it was in the papers every second day for about 18 months let's hope no women find out.

The gender pay gap is real but the gap accounts for the times women are off due to periods and pregnancies....shocking I know :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,755 ✭✭✭✭Hello 2D Person Below

If only I had a euro for every thread you start.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

HAHAHA. This reads like "I'm not racist, but I agree with the KKK and his thoughts on the ****** agenda".

When did you become LGBT? When you were 21? Or are you calling the pot black?

So you are saying that companies are paying women less than men and they are hoping that no one will catch on? Hoping that the millions of women in employment won't find out? Is this what you are saying?

And if they were to find out they would be able to to sue and destroy the company since what the company is doing is illegal.

And since it was in the papers every second day for about 18 months let's hope no women find out.

Nope what I said was people behave illegally unless caught.

Those big companies sure are lucky that there isn't some sort of record kept of the payments they give people, and that their legal teams don't mind breaking the law, they sure are sneaky buggers.

If only I had a euro for every thread you start.

You still wouldn't even afford a weeks rent in Dublin.:D

• Advertisement

the_syco wrote: »
    HAHAHA. This reads like "I'm not racist, but I agree with the KKK and his thoughts on the ****** agenda".

When did you become LGBT? When you were 21? Or are you calling the pot black?

I knew fully when I was in TY. Started masturbating to one of the lads secretly as well as the gals.

Those big companies sure are lucky that there isn't some sort of record kept of the payments they give people, and that their legal teams don't mind breaking the law, they sure are sneaky buggers.

There is a record. They are paying women less. It currently ranges from an average of 6% to 20% in Europe. It's only catching up now due to recent laws, e.g. last year BBC female presenters found out they were earning significantly less than their male counterparts. They took action, and won. Women are taking action on this. So the gap is now closing.

Behaviour that has existed for centuries doesn't "change overnight", regardless of the law.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    There is a record. They are paying women less. It currently ranges from an average of 6% to 20% in Europe. It's only catching up now due to recent laws, e.g. last year BBC female presenters found out they were earning significantly less than their male counterparts. They took action, and won. Women are taking action on this. So the gap is now closing.

Behaviour that has existed for centuries doesn't "change overnight", regardless of the law.

The 6%- 20% is based on the median pay, and I honestly can't believe that any person with more than 7 brain cells would think that is proof. It does not compare same work/experience.

And the example you gave of the BBC is a terrible example. Those presenters all have their own agents and can negotiate their wages. The male presenters were not paid the same amount they were payed as much as they could possibly squeeze out of the BBC.

It is illegal to pay less to.women based on their gender, how is this hard to understand. I mean we live in a country where.solicitors hang out in A+E looking for people they to represent. Imagine how easy it would be if women were actually getting paid less on their gender, and all the paperwork there to prove it.

Why aren't Man United women's team getting paid as much as the man United men's team? Suppose that's gender pay gap? Smart move would be to fire all the.male players and employ all the female players, save a fortune on wages.

It is illegal to pay less to.women based on their gender, how is this hard to understand.

Your entire argument is based on personal incredulity. They haven't "made an error" based on not understanding medians or statistics.

Pay is confidential, these laws are only recent. Gender pay gap is a thing.

The 6%- 20% is based on the median pay, and I honestly can't believe that any person with more than 7 brain cells would think that is proof. It does not compare same work/experience.

And the example you gave of the BBC is a terrible example. Those presenters all have their own agents and can negotiate their wages. The male presenters were not paid the same amount they were payed as much as they could possibly squeeze out of the BBC.

It is illegal to pay less to.women based on their gender, how is this hard to understand. I mean we live in a country where.solicitors hang out in A+E looking for people they to represent. Imagine how easy it would be if women were actually getting paid less on their gender, and all the paperwork there to prove it.

Why aren't Man United women's team getting paid as much as the man United men's team? Suppose that's gender pay gap? Smart move would be to fire all the.male players and employ all the female players, save a fortune on wages.
    So the gender pay gap is invented by the lizard people, along with the idea of transgender people?

No it's misunderstood by people who aren't that bright.

And I am a trans lizard man so have some respect

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Midster

The whole conversation of lgbtq teachings to children so young they have been in a nappy for more of there life than what they haven’t just seems very sickening to me.
    No pole was ever taken, nobodies opinion that I know of, or have ever spoken to either in real life or on the internet was ever asked.
    And yet, it will not only change the face of school teachings for all of our children forever, but it will also all but delete the male, female identity for all of us.
    Toilet signs, men and women clothes shops, children’s books, existing books that have been used in school libraries will have to be thrown out, and the Mr and Mrs you see on your letters through the door. Gone.

And if you make any attempt to fight against it, guess what, you will be labeled as insulting, bias, and frowned upon by everyone else, probably arrested, fined, or thrown in jail.

I feel sick to my stomach.

No it's misunderstood by people who aren't that bright.

And I am a trans lizard man so have some respect
    Cool beans. What research have you done on the matter and what are your qualifications exactly?

What makes you more knowledge than anyone who says the gender pay gap is a thing?
    Cause it seems that its just all based on your personal incredulity and a pretty simplistic view that companies and people always follow the law to the letter.

Also what is the conspiracy theory here then if it isnt the lizard people proposed by Icke?

Midster wrote: »
    The whole conversation of lgbtq teachings to children so young they have been in a nappy for more of there life than what they haven’t just seems very sickening to me.
    No pole was ever taken, nobodies opinion that I know of, or have ever spoken to either in real life or on the internet was ever asked.
    And yet, it will not only change the face of school teachings for all of our children forever, but it will also all but delete the male, female identity for all of us.
    Toilet signs, men and women clothes shops, children’s books, existing books that have been used in school libraries will have to be thrown out, and the Mr and Mrs you see on your letters through the door. Gone.

And if you make any attempt to fight against it, guess what, you will be labeled as insulting, bias, and frowned upon by everyone else, probably arrested, fined, or thrown in jail.

I feel sick to my stomach.
    This all sounds very silly and dramatic.
    What research is it based on or is it all based on your personal experience?
    How many transgender people have you personally talked to about the issue?

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »

Also what is the conspiracy theory here then if it isnt the lizard people proposed by Icke?

Must be that women have conspired to dupe men into believing there is a gender pay gap, fudged the stats so they can be paid the same..

or the eternal, "my opinion is worth more than your fact"

Advertisement