Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 9)

Comments

Tea?

Oh, seeing as its all I can have!!
    Better not put anything in it......
    Do you ever get time off grem? Seems like you work all the time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

*Sulks

*pouts

I have a forth position open too 😏😏

😸😛

I went to the kitchen and came back with a beer, I was eyeing up the ham and will make a sandwich later 😏😃

• Registered Users Posts: 22,219 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I didn't even eat any ham today !
    Might have a slice , with Brown sauce and homemade potato salad , thanks Auto !

Would you like a cup or tea or coffee with the sandwich? I'll put the kettle on if anyone else would like one :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Off tomorrow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Would you like a cup or tea or coffee with the sandwich? I'll put the kettle on if anyone else would like one :)

Thank you Auto , a mug of coffee would be perfect , hope you had a good day ?

ETA,
    Hope you all had a good day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Auto, you are too good!
    I’d love a coffee.
    Pretty please!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer watching Die Hard on Blu Ray, wouldn't be christmas without it:) Early start tomorrow as I have to drive homeside as the OH has work on Friday. Tomorrow will be a Horse Racing and Pub Day also.
    To those in work, take care.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Watching Ghost. Still think it's crap. Cheese and pate on brown bread. Glass of bainne for the washdown. Bed very very soon

Coffees on the way :)

Enjoy ladies :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

They look like they would keep me going for 24 hours! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

That pic, DROOLS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Alonzo

Just put the legs up over the sofa armrest. A long day of people. Tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,405 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

giphy.gif
    ...just sayin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Stay now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Hitting the hay. I love this kind of easy tired. Night wherers.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,555 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Chilled out in my hotel room, stuffed after a gala Christmas dinner in our hotel restaurant...sumptous turkey and delicious desserts but alas...no crackers.

Still, it’s been a lovely day here with my OH. Just about to get stuck into building a LEGO technic Corvette my OH gave me as one of my Xmas pressies earlier today.

Hope you had all had a lovely day or if not, at least a stress free and peaceful one.

Merry Christmas! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

There is peace and love in my living room. (I am finally solo and able to breathe and relax)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭votecounts

Night all, hitting the hay.
    Take care all:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

There is peace and love in my living room. (I am finally solo and able to breathe and relax)

I have to ask ... where is Mum?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

honeybear wrote: »
    I have to ask ... where is Mum?

Ha ha! She is safe and in bed.
    I took Shoes’s advice and took a long breath. ‘Grin and Bear it’ is my new motto.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Alonzo wrote: »
    Just put the legs up over the sofa armrest. A long day of people. Tired.

I like to hook my legs over the back and lie upside down. I refuse to believe I am the only one.

I like to hook my legs over the back and lie upside down. I refuse to believe I am the only one.

My old bed didn’t have a headboard, so it was just up against the wall. I would sometimes sit cross legged with my back on the mattress and my bump on the wall. Good times.

Wahoo it's over :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Having a drink, worrying about somebody I'm fond of.

Sh1t hope it's not to serious Harry

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,956 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You ain't.

I think its time for that ham sandwich ......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Hope they'll be ok Harry .

Sitting on the porcelain throne again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭Setanter

Probably but just remember she’s older prob set in her ways and will be missing a lot of people from her own life at this time of year so count to ten and make her feel welcome

Naw I am mid fifties, with the benefit of hindsight doing the eight years would have been the better end of the bargain.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement