Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have to "zoom out" a lot while editing

• 09-11-2019 11:19am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello,

Told a friend I'd video her wedding. Slightly panicking here that I'm going to make a mess of this edit.

Main thing is every time I put a piece of clip on the timeline it's really zoomed in and I have to click 'Scale to timeline settings' and it really zooms out. I just tried to export the first part of it there and even with Highest Quality selected it's only 7mb. So I think I'm making a tiny video.

Anyone know where I went wrong? Do I have to start again or can I change these settings after I've started? Thanks.

After looking at what was exported (in a suspiciosly quick time) I can confirm it's a tiny video with terrible quality. Help! Recorded it on a Sony A6500 and had to convert all the videos from their AVCHD format to make it work in Premier Pro. Used the Adobe app to convert it.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Sorted it! And didn't have to start again. Phew!

Advertisement