Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Blogging chat on Reddit

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Wexy86

Me too, tried to find myself but not able to navigate!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 itsme2015

Me too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Me too please!! Don’t want to miss out!

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Lindy97

Link request here too please!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭Timothy Bryce

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭gossipgirl10

Me too please!

Interestingly enough only yesterday I came across a thread on that other forum where someone posted the link to the boards thread about blogger products and the Instagram that was setup telling people to check it out don't know if it was a poster from here who shared it or someone who had just come across it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Could someone pm me a link too please? Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭jockeyboard

Also me

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭fima

Can I also have the link please

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Here's the link to the discussion on Reddit

• Advertisement

I’ve joined Reddit but can’t see how to add groups and finds groups! It’s very confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭mel123

I’ve joined Reddit but can’t see how to add groups and finds groups! It’s very confusing!

Its hard, but once you get there your flying. I emailed myself the link, downloaded the app, and then opened the link in my email, which opened in the app and once your in there then its in your history etc for the next time in your profile

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

mel123 wrote: »
    Its hard, but once you get there your flying. I emailed myself the link, downloaded the app, and then opened the link in my email, which opened in the app and once your in there then its in your history etc for the next time in your profile

You can also save the thread so it's in your profile for easy access. Sort comments by new and off you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

Can someone pm me the link. Tried to find it there and I'm lost.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

If you scroll up to Dudaras post that's the link that I use and I have no issues with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭Noseyaf

Could someone send it to me too please I found it but I can only was the start of it and when I clicked subscribe it wouldn’t let me 😫

• Registered Users Posts: 2,322 ✭✭✭Loveinapril

Noseyaf wrote: »
    Could someone send it to me too please I found it but I can only was the start of it and when I clicked subscribe it wouldn’t let me 😫

I think it is being switched to a private forum at the moment. I had the threads saved but can't get into it now either.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

I think it is being switched to a private forum at the moment. I had the threads saved but can't get into it now either.

What on earth is going on over there? Bring it back to boards, at least there was some sanity :D

Lougarden wrote: »
    What on earth is going on over there? Bring it back to boards, at least there was some sanity :D

I would much rather use Boards, its so much easier to navigate and user friendly.
    Conversation here is so stifled its pretty much impossible, though.

For anyone that wants access, the Reddit Mod is also a Boards user. I'll let her know that there are a few people here looking for access and I'm sure she'll have no problem accessing it.

I know not everyone likes Reddit but its EXTREMELY active compared to boards. I can barely keep up with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭CWF

WhiteRoses wrote: »
    I would much rather use Boards, its so much easier to navigate and user friendly.
    Conversation here is so stifled its pretty much impossible, though.

For anyone that wants access, the Reddit Mod is also a Boards user. I'll let her know that there are a few people here looking for access and I'm sure she'll have no problem accessing it.

I know not everyone likes Reddit but its EXTREMELY active compared to boards. I can barely keep up with it!

Reddit is ten times better than boards when you know what you're doing. Can I please get added to the group as it's gone private. Thanks. I promise I'm not one of them!!!!

• Advertisement

If anyone wants access they should PM "wendydoll" here on boards, with their Reddit username. She's a Mod over on Reddit, so its up to her who gets approved. A lot of people with no posts are currently requesting access over on Reddit so I don't think those people will be accepted in case they're sh*t stirrers, but she will probably accept anyone who is coming over from Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭wendydoll

I've added people that PM'd me here. If anyone else on here wants to be added just PM me

Anyone else looking to be added please make sure you have history of posting on the social media and blogging form

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Can someone pm me a link, not sure if I've ever used Reddit before...

It's gone a bit crazy over there now Sasha. It's moved to a closed private group due to trolling. Do you have a Reddit account?

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭Terri26

I can understand how MUF edits/curates Instagram pics but how would she do it on Snapchat? None of the filters can do that and even the ones that slightly can are very obvious that they're a filter with bunny ears for example. She looked quite trim today and does go to the gym a lot!

Can someone pm me a link, not sure if I've ever used Reddit before...

As Anna said, if you PM Wendy when you make an account with your username she’ll approve you and we’ll help show you the ropes, it’s far more active than Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

I joined Reddit yesterday to have a nose on what's going on over there, can't get in, but I'm an active user here on boards :) can I have access @wendydoll?

mimimcmc wrote: »
    I joined Reddit yesterday to have a nose on what's going on over there, can't get in, but I'm an active user here on boards :) can I have access @wendydoll?

You might be better off PMing her :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Sorry to butt in, but I think you would be better off with your own subreddit rather than posting in a "megathread" (just checked that link from the post above).

Also, I highly recommend using the Reddit Enhancement Suite FF/Chrome addon for sorting / hiding comments. Takes a little bit of setting up, but it's worth it.

Narwhal bacon / le reddit army and all that malarkey... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

me_irl wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in, but I think you would be better off with your own subreddit rather than posting in a "megathread" (just checked that link from the post above).

Also, I highly recommend using the Reddit Enhancement Suite FF/Chrome addon for sorting / hiding comments. Takes a little bit of setting up, but it's worth it.

Narwhal bacon / le reddit army and all that malarkey... :pac:

We have one but thanks for the suggestion.

Edit- if you looked at the link from the beginning of this thread its changed in the last few days to a private subreddit group with limited access.

Advertisement