Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Welcome to the Social Media & Blogging forum

• 01-06-2017 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,245 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry it took so long folks, but I'm delighted to be able to announce that the new forum is finally open for business (well sort of, please read the charter discussion thread OP). As I mentioned in the forum request thread, it took a little while for us to sort out mods for the forum, but we finally got that sorted so many thanks to your new forum mods silvervixen84 and LizT. Liz will be around for the first few months and then baby and crumble will be taking over from her. Many thanks to each of you for helping us get to the stage we're now at.

So that's it really, have fun and enjoy your new forum. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Carney97

Anybody here follow Rob Lipsett? Been following him for the past year. Posts some solid content and always seems very positive. Good guy overall.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

Yeah I quite like him. Didn't think I would as I (wrongly) assumed he was quite another d4 arrogant guy but his stuff is v informative. He comes across as quite humble too. As a woman in her thirties I'm definitely not his target audience but I still learn from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Carney97

Tigger99 wrote: »
    Yeah I quite like him. Didn't think I would as I (wrongly) assumed he was quite another d4 arrogant guy but his stuff is v informative. He comes across as quite humble too. As a woman in her thirties I'm definitely not his target audience but I still learn from him.

Had the same initial impression. But he comes across as being sincere in his videos. Nice break from the large number of tools on youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 natipado

Hi everyone!

I would like a help with my job. I should manage my work's social media, but I would like some help with ideas, as it is a very specific segment. Could anyone give me a suggestion?

Advertisement