Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The shortest 1st goalscorer price EVER?

Options
  • 11-03-2015 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭

Real Madrid v Schalke, Boyles went 7/4 Ronaldo to be the 1st goalscorer.
    Is this the lowest price ever for a 1st goalscorer?
    I don't remember seeing anyone that low especially considering they were only
    2/9 shots to win and not the usual 1/12 which might have seen someone closer to that price.
    I know they were going double odds if he scored the 1st goal in the 1st 20
    mins but is that an excuse to be that low especially considering Ladbrokes were 3/1?
    If he did score in the 1st 20 mins, the double odds offer would only come out at 7/2, only 0.5 pip higher than Lads at 3's, if he didn't, the 7/4 would look very very low?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭TheChosenOne_

I seem to remember last season Suarez was usually around that price for first goalscorer. I actually remember one game where he was 6/4 to score first and was only around 5/1 to score a hat trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I seem to remember last season Suarez was usually around that price for first goalscorer. I actually remember one game where he was 6/4 to score first and was only around 5/1 to score a hat trick.

Poor 'aul Norwich :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Over the last few seasons Ronaldo and Messi have been in or around that price a fair few times.

Boyles try to justify their pathetic fgs prices with the 'double bubble' rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,616 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Ronaldo and Messi have been in or around that price a fair few times.

Only a limited number of bookie(s) though.
    Most would be 2/1-9/4 area.

Boyles don't do double the odds for La Liga matches and I don't think anybody else does.

Boyles do double the odds for CL matches.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

okidoki987 wrote: »
    Boyles do double the odds for CL matches.

Involving English teams.

So it will finished this week then ;):).

Advertisement