Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Tennis Tips

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

mrdmb wrote: »
    OK gonna have some of that cuz the odds are great.. which bookie ur using for tennis?

Ladbrokes/BET365 and Pinnacle, whoever has the best odds at the time.
    Between then you pretty much have markets in absolutely everything.

Lobkov Struggled V Groth last night, I think Barton will beat him pretty easily in the semi of the West Lakes Challenger tonight by the way. Won't go mad on it thou because its a pretty small competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

Blake at 1.52 is also a good one against ginepri...if andreas wins ill use the winnings for a double of

Dancevic and blake to win....2.33

Blake at 1.52 is also a good one against ginepri...if andreas wins ill use the winnings for a double of

Ginepri is shockingly bad, great serve and forearm, nothing else, and chokey in big moments, Blake's been weird this week, has started off slow every match and grown into it, Russell was serving to make the match 2-0 last night, with Blake looking disinterested then out of nowhere Blake took total control and won out comfortably in the 3rd set.

Was chatting to some friends earlier, said the same Dancevic/Blake final, I think Dance will win the whole thing.

• Advertisement

Ginepri is shockingly bad, great serve and forearm, nothing else, and chokey in big moments, Blake's been weird this week, has started off slow every match and grown into it, Russell was serving to make the match 2-0 last night, with Blake looking disinterested then out of nowhere Blake took total control and won out comfortably in the 3rd set.

Was chatting to some friends earlier, said the same Dancevic/Blake final, I think Dance will win the whole thing.

Yes i was following both of blake's and ginepri last game........i guess blake started a bit slow and then managed to beat russel who has been in a good form in this challenger....i guess the double looks a good one...

Bah, Andreas lost 7-6(6),7-6(6)

Can't get much closer than that unfortunately..

After my bleh day 2 days ago I had singles of Melzer, Williams and Barton last night which has more than steadied the ship.

Fancy Struff and Cillic double today.

I have been sick for the last few days but a few good games are around.. ur contributions are greatly appreciated :))

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭keysersoze0330

Considering Paire to beat Baghdatis at 5/4, or a bigger stake on +1.5 sets at 1/2. He's playing some good stuff recently.

• Advertisement

Considering Paire to beat Baghdatis at 5/4, or a bigger stake on +1.5 sets at 1/2. He's playing some good stuff recently.
    watched the match, Paires a total no bet zone for me. Can never tell what hes going to do next, pretty much like half of the French players on tour..

He lost the 1st set 6-0, then fights really well to win the 2nd 7-6, and then tanks the last one before retiring at 4-0

Davydenko to win vs dimitrov at 10/11..
    though it is a tough call ill go with Davydenko as he has been more consistent recently than dimitrov

Davydenko to win vs dimitrov at 10/11..
    though it is a tough call ill go with Davydenko as he has been more consistent recently than dimitrov

That's a toss off a coin game there!! Very hard to seperate both of them. Depends which Davydenko turns up. Dimitrov always gives his best shot

Davydenko was such a loser...!

russel vs young.........russel to win 4/6

Russell wins in 2. Doing an 1/1 treble of Gasquet, Del Potro and A Radwanska.
    Gasquet playing out of his skin should have no trouble from Baghdatis, Del Potro likewise will account for Gulbis (even though he is also playing well) and Ivanovic will not beat Radwanska (i hope).

My other fancies today are:

R Batista Agut (3/10)
    J Monaco (4/9)
    Sam Querrey (4/9)
    M Barthel (8/11) v an inconsistent Wozniacki.

Good luck to all!!

Gasquet lets down the treble.

i guess i'll go with a double of

Raonic and sam querry to win....at 1.65

did the same bet last night ^

I like Hass today

Raonic or Haas, i cant seperate them:o

i would go with Raonic...

am not betting on it cuz i have lost all the money in my tennis account this morning in the stupid marseille and memphis qualifications..lol

Yeah got on Raonic 4/7 with pp

• Advertisement

Raonic 2-0 v Sock is 1.67 today, its the day after he just won a final sure, but Sock can't compete with him

Double Jaonwicz with Llodra also I think, at around evens.

Malisse to beat Donald duck is also great value at 1.62

Can't not have somee of Goffin at 11/5 v Llodra. Llodra playing well at the moment, but Goffin is young and up-and-coming and was putting the top players up to it last season

Can't not have somee of Goffin at 11/5 v Llodra. Llodra playing well at the moment, but Goffin is young and up-and-coming and was putting the top players up to it last season

Yeah last season, have you not seen how bad hes been this year?

Double Jaonwicz with Llodra also I think, at around evens.

both win 2-0

lets post some Wimbledon tips lads..!

Benoit Paire 3-0 againsts Unguar...at 1/2

I fancy Vasek Pospisil to win against the old french Marc Gicquel....at 8/11 the canadian is young and a great fighter..

John isner against E Donesky...i fancy Donesky to win at least a set at 1/2 (they met recently the russian won.)

Benoit Paire 3-0 againsts Unguar...at 1/2

I fancy Vasek Pospisil to win against the old french Marc Gicquel....at 8/11 the canadian is young and a great fighter..

John isner against E Donesky...i fancy Donesky to win at least a set at 1/2 (they met recently the russian won.)

Yes alot of the tennis tippers are giving Donesky a good chance in this match up, so the 1/2 seems reasonable. Fancy L Hewitt over 19.5 games at 8/11 p power, havn't got looking around yet for better

Apparently J Melzer is carrying a hernia injury into tomorrows game with Fognini. Might be value in the 4/9 for Fognini if this is the case also, although his performances can be suspect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

This is my small acca. Don't do much tennis backing, and it is hard to find value (unless you get lucky in-play)

J Isner Win
    R Nadal 3-0
    R Federer 3-0
    A Murray 3-0
    @ 2.30

Also, worth getting your Dad, Mom, Sis, Bro, Cat to open up a Paddy Account...

ABg5mWOl.jpg

...he has a good chance this year (think the hype is a bit less nonsense this year).

Advertisement