Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gambling sites

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 claude1976

i see spoilsports launched their new site today... live betting looks interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

I got no free fiver from Interwetten :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭Sizzler

I see setantabet.com are paying on the first 6 in the grand national, happy days!

Also the usual free €20 bet if you sign up, although you have to use it on the footy.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭ValueSeeker

shaggykev wrote: »
    may as well put this here

few people had been on about betpack.com recently and getting free bets

but it was slow, real slow, i mean was slower than jo brand in the 100 metre dash
    however its working superb now

so its bascially stan james but you can lodge cash into through the indos
    Hacketts, Bamburys, Mulhollands, Track and another few that have escaped my memory

They all seem to be handing out different codes for the free bets

I Used JM205 ages ago and it worked and gave it to another lad last week and it worked too

Fair play to the indos, i thought it was a stupid idea if the site was going to be like that but its great now

up there with powers now and ahead of boyles and ladbrokes

Is that the new Irish Bookmaker? I only came across them recently myself.

If you're into your value betting: http://bettingzone.co.uk

• Advertisement

http://espnsoccernet.com I'm sure has been mentioned. good for news, in running "gamecast" stats and well everything really....

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭gavmcfad

matthews08 wrote: »
    I'm not so sure about that, even Betfair don't really make that claim anymore. And by the time they take their cut there's not much difference.

I was going to open an account with Betfair until i saw this. What kind of cut do they take?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

gavmcfad wrote: »
    I was going to open an account with Betfair until i saw this. What kind of cut do they take?

Open an account with Betfair, use someone you know so they get £25 and you get £25 .......... betfair take 5% commission on winnings and their prices are on average 20% better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Denners

Well lads,

Was thinking of setting up another account with Bet365. I already have a Betfair account, but the short odds on horses are particularly poor at times. I have a Boylesports acc (not great at all) aswell but only for certain multiples that can't be placed on Betfair.

I just want to know the advantages and disadvantages of Bet365 to anyone that uses them.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 Pishogue

The SportingLife have a link to betting tips and advice on all sports - super site called BettingZone. I often want to have a bet on what's currently on TV that I know little about e.g. Darts or Cricket. They will give you plenty of food for thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Denners wrote: »
    Well lads,

Was thinking of setting up another account with Bet365. I already have a Betfair account, but the short odds on horses are particularly poor at times. I have a Boylesports acc (not great at all) aswell but only for certain multiples that can't be placed on Betfair.

I just want to know the advantages and disadvantages of Bet365 to anyone that uses them.

Thanks

Opened a Bet365 account about a month ago on the advise of the people on here and I've been happy out with it. They've brilliant in-play markets and as I'm sure you know they'll match you're initial deposit up to €200. One drawback was the fact that you have to roll-over your deposit+free bet 3 times before you can make a withdrawal.
    e.g you deposit €10, you get €10 worth of free bets then you'll have to stake €60 before you can make a withdrawal.

• Moderators Posts: 8,703 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Bet365 is the most superior bookie on the net as I've said many a time before, If anyone hasn't got an account I urge you to get one! The in-running betting on football is brilliant too, And they're usually the best price on most markets whether it be football or horse racing.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭shaggykev

I tried bet365 and they looked excellent alright

only lobbed a score into it to no avail. is it ok for withdrawing money back out?

Do they not ask for a kyc proof thing to prove your not a money launderer etc

if not think i'll go with them for the world cup

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

shaggykev wrote: »
    I tried bet365 and they looked excellent alright

only lobbed a score into it to no avail. is it ok for withdrawing money back out?

Do they not ask for a kyc proof thing to prove your not a money launderer etc

if not think i'll go with them for the world cup

Think they ask for your passport information

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

right im biting the bullet and leaving pp, iv stayed with them since iv started betting but their live betting really pisses me off and their market for games outside Europe is very poor

so who's better ?

i was thinking of bet365 but im not sure how that 100% deposit offer works

Having recently opened an account with them it is slightly confusing at first.

Whatever you deposit up to €200 will be matched by them. You will have to stake €200 worth of bets before you're free bet becomes available & €1,200 (3 times your initial deposit + bonus) before you make a withdrawl.

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭CrabieCrawford

Headshot wrote: »
    right im biting the bullet and leaving pp, iv stayed with them since iv started betting but their live betting really pisses me off and their market for games outside Europe is very poor

so who's better ?

I left for the same reason, bet365 is much better for live betting, just takes a bit of getting used to navigating round the site. If you want a referral code just pm me, think its worth a 25 squid free bet

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

I left for the same reason, bet365 is much better for live betting, just takes a bit of getting used to navigating round the site. If you want a referral code just pm me, think its worth a 25 squid free bet
    Hey where can I find my referral code on Bet365? Mate of mine is signing up and I could do with the free bet...

• Registered Users Posts: 53,836 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Having recently opened an account with them it is slightly confusing at first.

Whatever you deposit up to €200 will be matched by them. You will have to stake €200 worth of bets before you're free bet becomes available & €1,200 (3 times your initial deposit + bonus) before you make a withdrawl.

im a bit slow today so bare with me

right i lodge 200 euro in bet365 account, so do i have to use that up and then ill get my 200 euro free bet and then i have to get 1,200 before i withdraw

that right ?

may take you up on that

do i need a passport or some id to sign up to bet365 ?

i think you have to make 1200 worth of bets at odds of greater than 1/2. you dont have to put all the 200 on one bet as far as I know but someone else could could this.

Think they ask for a passport no and expiry date as far as I can remember, been a while since I set mine up.

• Advertisement

ill just double check that you can use the referral code with the deposit code, wouldnt want you missing out on the 200 for the sake of 25

Verance wrote: »
    Hey where can I find my referral code on Bet365? Mate of mine is signing up and I could do with the free bet...

Go to the members area, then click on refer a friend (down the left hand side) , you need their name and email address and maybe a contact no

im a bit slow today so bare with me

right i lodge 200 euro in bet365 account, so do i have to use that up and then ill get my 200 euro free bet and then i have to get 1,200 before i withdraw

that right ?

may take you up on that

do i need a passport or some id to sign up to bet365 ?

You've got it yeah and as said the 200e doesn't have to be all the one bet.
    Also they do require i.d to verify you're account. I scanned an e-mail of my age card and e-mailed it to them myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

so who's better ?

Stan James are very decent.

You can deposit money using a paysafecard which you can purchase at any store that has the PayPoint sign up. You basically just buy a voucher and type it in on your account. There is no fee either.

Worth considering.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

For Bet365 I didnt have to show any ID or whatever,they sent me out a KYC letter (Know your customer),this had a code on it which I juust entered in the members are on the site and my age was verified.I have a Visa Debit card and withdrawals can take as little as 24 hours which is handy.

With regards the rollover,its 3 times the deposit plus bonus so if I lodge a tenner,i get a tenner bonus.20 quid x 3 is 60 so when I've placed 60 in bets I can start to withdraw.

Same as,if anyone wants a referral just get in touch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 betstop

<Link Snip> - just getting started, more content coming soon, any suggestions for improvements welcome.

betstop wrote: »
    <Link Snip> - just getting started, more content coming soon, any suggestions for improvements welcome.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pricewise Record, Pricewise strategy, Value bets... Arbing Pricewise, Official Racing Post stats, looks strangely familiar......... lol
    Except of course for all the adverts and affiliate links.....

Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

betstop wrote: »

Just had a quick look at your website and was reading your piece on Pricewise. Can you explain why you need 3 accounts from the following quote - I have a PP but not other 2:confused::

You will need to have an online account with <SNIP> These firms guarantee the Pricewise tips' price so it is imperative to hold accounts with each of these bookmakers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 betstop

POINTBREAK wrote: »
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Pricewise Record, Pricewise strategy, Value bets... Arbing Pricewise, Official Racing Post stats, looks strangely familiar......... lol
    Except of course for all the adverts and affiliate links.....

Good luck.
    I was struggling to see what you meant until I took a look at your signature, I see your the competition ;)
    deewhy wrote: »
    Just had a quick look at your website and was reading your piece on Pricewise. Can you explain why you need 3 accounts from the following quote - I have a PP but not other 2:confused::

You will need to have an online account with <SNIP>These firms guarantee the Pricewise tips' price so it is imperative to hold accounts with each of these bookmakers.
    Hey deewhy, do you follow Pricewise regularly? If so, you should really hold accounts with the three bookmakers. If you only have an account with Power's you are very unlikely to be getting the best price regularly.
    Take Saturday's tip Ingleby Lady as an example, best priced 10/1 with Stan James and shorter everywhere else. The 3 bookmakers you mentioned guarantee their prices for a short time each morning for Pricewise, so I'd highly recommend opening an account with them.

By following the Pricewise Policy on the website, you should get on average 105-115% of the recommended price.

• Advertisement

I was struggling to see what you meant until I took a look at your signature, I see your the competition

Are you saying you didn't know about both my sites and just came up with the exact same idea independently?

Advertisement