Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The biggest win you ever had?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,044 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Had 6euro at 200 on Keegan Bradely to win PGA in 2011.

After comm its about 1150.

In football its 1050e on AC Milan to beat Barca at home at 7/1 few years ago when stuck 150euro on them

Both were me mentioned on boards beforehand in case people wanna question it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Had 100 euro on sky's the limit to win the coral cup at Cheltenham around 10 years ago at 12/1. Got a tip from a friend who's son rode for the same stable.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,473 ✭✭✭Wacker The Attacker

I won just under 1800 on a three way PLO pot in Birmingham one night.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭Maestro84

I won 4000 off a €30, 7 team accum a few years ago. I had 100ew on Harrington at 28/1 when he won his first major.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭W123-80's

7 hundred and something euro off a 25 cent each way lucky 15.
    first three horses won. Was waiting on Ted Durcan in the forth. Think he was priced at approx 18/1.. even if he had placed I would have been quids in.!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭Arrow in the Knee

Biggest Win
    1300 euro on an accumulator this week.

Biggest Loss
    1000 euro on Aberdeen not to Win against Dundee Utd last season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,744 ✭✭✭diomed

A car in a credit union draw.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yeah... i think this has run its course.

CLosed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement