Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

'I'm suing my parents for giving birth to me'

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

His mother didn't give birth to him, she gave birth to a baby.
    Case closed.

What the baby developed into was an idiot.

Another attention seeker, similar to the man who wanted to make his age younger, a few months ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Mr. Samuel strikes me as the kind of chap who needs a good kick up the hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,211 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

tenor.gif?itemid=3990841

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭AbdulAbhaile

Some day when he lands in home, the mother should be laying down on the kitchen table with her legs up in stirrups and everything on show. Then when he walks in tell him "there you go, if you don't like it fcuk off back where you came from". That should shut him up, if not at least it would make for a good live leak video.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭AbdulAbhaile

Double post

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Some day when he lands in home, the mother should be laying down on the kitchen table with her legs up in stirrups and everything on show. Then when he walks in tell him "there you go, if you don't like it fcuk off back where you came from". That should shut him up, if not at least it would make for a good live leak video.

Hmmm...

Sigmund-Freud.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Well if he doesn't like this reality he can always try winning a Darwin Award and find another one or return to the void! :P

Advertisement