Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ongoing incident at Essex quay Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

holy cow certain posters are really on the defensive here!

Easy with that sh*t, bride of Satan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

So was it junkies or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

So dublinn got culturally enriched

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

So was it junkies or what?

Dunno, I'm just waiting for confirmation before I can decide which marginalised group of people to blame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Raheem Euro

I'm just waiting for confirmation

Christians!!

• Advertisement

Dunno, I'm just waiting for confirmation before I can decide which marginalised group of people to blame.

Get facts and blame the people involved or am I being naive?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

As long as the culprits are deported I'm happy enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Just got the video on WhatsApp. Amazing how fast these things fly around

As long as the culprits are deported I'm happy enough.

Deported to Thomas st?? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭woddensanta

So dublinn got culturally enriched

Unlikely to be religiously motivated, if paddy was running odds I'd assume the favourite would be drug addicts, sad really, the likes of heroin is ruthless, I consider myself lucky it wasn't available easily when I was growing up as I tried anything going, one hit of that ****, one stupid moment probably while already wasted on somthing less sinister and that's it, life ****ed. I ain't no puritan, still like a beer and a bong occasionally but heroin and it's likes needs eradicated from society and help given to those affected.

• Advertisement

Get facts and blame the people involved or am I being naive?

If they're white, settled and Irish, and have never consumed any illegal substances, I'll blame the perpetrator. Anyway, hopefully that won't be the case.

Peatys wrote: »
    Just got the video on WhatsApp. Amazing how fast these things fly around

Can you share the video or tell us what happened?

Very nsfl.
    Two lads fighting on the ground/path by the river. Woman is helping one of them. She seems to slash the back of the lads head.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Very nsfl.
    Two lads fighting on the ground/path by the river. Woman is helping one of them. She seems to slash the back of the lads head.

What the hell is nsfl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭emptyhouse2222

Unlikely to be religiously motivated, if paddy was running odds I'd assume the favourite would be drug addicts, sad really, the likes of heroin is ruthless, I consider myself lucky it wasn't available easily when I was growing up as I tried anything going, one hit of that ****, one stupid moment probably while already wasted on somthing less sinister and that's it, life ****ed. I ain't no puritan, still like a beer and a bong occasionally but heroin and it's likes needs eradicated from society and help given to those affected.
    Sounds awful
    And to think i used to be annoyed at my neighbour for cutting the grass on saturday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,993 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Very nsfl.

Jaysus. I read the words fight and quay earlier in the thread and knew straight away that it was most likely feral junkies savaging each other

BBFAN wrote: »
    What the hell is nsfl?

NSFL means "Not Safe For Life"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Very nsfl.

But was the dog shot or not??

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭holliehobbie

Helping one of them doesn't seem to be the right description!

Very nsfl.

Right, I won't be going looking for that then. Christ.

• Advertisement

Right, I won't be going looking for that then. Christ.

Yeah right.:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

One hit is a little exaggerated. Takes a little dedication

Yeah right.:P

Nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭cannotlogin

Video is on the internet, the mirror website, a quick google will get it. Shows the fight but not the stabbing.

Nope.

I think he should share the link so we can all avoid it.

Video is on the internet, the mirror website, a quick google will get it. Shows the fight but not the stabbing.

I think the woman slashing at one of the guys at the end of the video is the stabbing/slashing

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mickoc

It took me a good 2 hours driving from pearse street to abbey street to drop someone off. Ridiculous that they’d close the main artery in the capital city.

As I was turning from O’Connell street to Abbey street some junkie dazed in the middle of the road while I was on green started leaning on my car and then began to rip off my wing mirror. WTF who does that.

There is a real bad situation with these dirt bags Around Dublin City.

Also the cops were doing fucc all directing traffic.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I think he should share the link so we can all avoid it.

This thread might quench your thirst for gore.

EDIT - For mature audiences only. You've been advised.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,075 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

[HTML][/HTML]
    whiskeyman wrote: »
    But was the dog shot or not??

Internal affairs set him up told him a nice bowl of steak ems was waiting then BOOOOOOOM

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    This thread might quench your thirst for gore.

I had managed to forget about that.

Advertisement