Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Things That Trivially Annoy You.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Forgot how anal I am about things when there’s more than two people in the house. Someone takes out things to make a sandwich and leaves crumbs all over the counter and floor. Can’t deal. I’ve the place all nice and Christmassy and clean in the morning and by midday it’s upside down. Laundry basket getting fuller by the second. But I’m sitting down now with wine and not budging. And I’m just after spotting something that needs to be put away ffs

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,292 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Last day in Canaries :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

My mother expecting a relationship because "it's Christmas" :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭Sirius Boner

Did someone say anal?
    TA I wasn't invited :D

And that's all ye get from me tonight!

My birthday is in January. Horrible month. Want to go to Monart for a night and it's already booked out :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

I read that first as Mozart and was going to break it to you gently, that he is in fact dead

Seven Worlds will Collide

I read that first as Mozart and was going to break it to you gently, that he is in fact dead

Lol, you made me laugh there - TH!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Christmas tree sap. My hands are sticking to everything I touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Aidric wrote:
    Christmas tree sap. My hands are sticking to everything I touch.

Must.Not.Lower.Tone

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Must.Not.Lower.Tone

Heh.

• Advertisement

:p

Shampoo spilled all over the inside of my suitcase and got on some presents. I'm not at all practical minded so for a few minutes I just stood staring at the thing wondering 'the fùck I do now'. So I grab a tea towel and clean the presents.

Then I throw a cup of water in to the case. Hmm. That made it worse. Empty the water in to the bath. Get another tea towel and put it under the tap, give the inside a bit of a wipe. Its now standing up against the radiator.

Tomorrow it will be sticky and smelling wonderful! :D

Lots of sticky things around here tonight.. Hmmm. 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seems people are having Duvet days :D

I'm too busy to be minding ye lot :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote:
    I'm too busy to be minding ye lot

So much for that. Now I am TA'd

• Registered Users Posts: 16,118 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

The long stone is going to be demolished.

https://www.joe.ie/news/652762-652762

I really like that pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,223 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    So much for that. Now I am TA'd

Always have time for my teddy bear :D

I'm TA'd that Teddy is TA'd :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Always have time for my teddy bear :D

I'm TA'd that Teddy is TA'd :D

Get a room you 2..😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Shampoo spilled all over the inside of my suitcase and got on some presents. I'm not at all practical minded so for a few minutes I just stood staring at the thing wondering 'the fùck I do now'. So I grab a tea towel and clean the presents.

Then I throw a cup of water in to the case. Hmm. That made it worse. Empty the water in to the bath. Get another tea towel and put it under the tap, give the inside a bit of a wipe. Its now standing up against the radiator.

Tomorrow it will be sticky and smelling wonderful! :D
    The things we do for our suitcases......because they're worth it :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

Lumping people into Categories like Millennials seems to be a very easy way of tarnishing everyone with the same brush and it's always in the negative sense somebody born in 1980 really doesn't have the same experience of technology life and information as someone born in 2000 and vice versa. It's complete hogwash.

Older people being rude yet expecting respect as an elder at the same time, the truth is a-holes have to get older and just maybe still be an a-hole never deserving of respect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Someone copied and pasted a load of crap onto their facebook page and someone commented saying that they were very talented and should write for a living. Instead of admitting it was copied and pasted, they said thanks to the person. That actually makes me very angry as I write and then there are these assholes taking credit for another person's work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

On my laptop every time I turn up or down the volume it has to go 'bong' when I release the (virtual) slider. Very annoying, no wonder I have the sound off most of the time.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Someone copied and pasted a load of crap onto their facebook page and someone commented saying that they were very talented and should write for a living. Instead of admitting it was copied and pasted, they said thanks to the person. That actually makes me very angry as I write and then there are these assholes taking credit for another person's work.

Give them a piece of your mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Waking up with a headache again :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,989 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Waking up with a headache again :(

Same here, although I suspect it was the pints I had yesterday that were the problem :3

Crowds at Christmas..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,001 ✭✭✭Bredabe

Being half asleep and fully dyspraxic when I put the wash on this am, means that I missed the cycle I wanted and now its in a 170 minute one instead. Freaking unclear new age programme knobs on newer machines.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Same here, although I suspect it was the pints I had yesterday that were the problem :3

I don’t even have that excuse, mine’s just a headache :(

My "friend" who said she'd "try" to call me soon... do one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

People being mental on the road when it's just before Christmas. It's like common sense went out the window for a few days.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement