Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Windy

• 20-03-2004 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I came within a hair's breath of being blown on my ass on the way to work this morning.

People getting their umbrellas inverted cheered me up though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Dame wind,,

Becuase of the wind my boat was cancled. and i couldnt go see Man U play :(

• That wind has found its way down to me, twas virtually calm here earlier...

The rest of my poor old drooping ash tree is in peril.
    It's lost a big bow per big storm in the last couple of years and was struck by lightning...

It now looks more like a 40 foot high spike than an ash tree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

1 step forward and 3 steps back. should be a quick walk home though

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,702 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

the kilbride road from dolly heffernans to ratoath has branches, leaves everywhere with a powercable down lying open on the road, The wind on that road was intense as much of it has no shelter in such a wide open area. Back here in Dunshaughlin its still very windy and the power keeps cutting off for a few seconds every now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Gonna take a trip on the bike round to the shops later. Should be fun ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement