Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Contribute to important discussion, or pass some time...

• 31-12-2014 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

After hours is an eclectic mix of procrastination an real world issues.... I've created a website to be used by after hour-Ers for those same reasons.

I just finished working on a web version of our mobile app, closr.
    Simply put; pick a location and see a live photo stream from there.
    It has been used for feargusen and honk kong protests but could be equally used for a school sports days or tomorrow to view New Years eve parties all over the world :) just looking at a few of the threads here it could be used to view a live stream to accompany the discussion.

Check it out here <snip>

I'd live to hear any thoughts or suggestions on how I can improve it.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement