Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

What are ye eatin' and drinkin' - The Eatening

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,988 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Nachos

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Nedzer01

Cheese balls - pan de quejo - some Brazilian snack

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chocolate cake & coffee. Vino to follow

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Chocolate cake & coffee. Vino to follow

Is that the same cake you were saving for tomorrow :-P?

Is that the same cake you were saving for tomorrow :-P?

Oh! Oh!
    It’s a very big cake & I needed to taste it (that’s my story anyways!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Oh! Oh!
    It’s a very big cake & I needed to taste it (that’s my story anyways!)

Ohhh very convenient honeybear 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Just finished a Tikka masala with brown rice and those Aldi naan breads. Properly tasty, if I'm being honest, though the rice was a little too dry. But the birds will enjoy the remnants come the morning.
    Washed down with Piccini Memoro Italia. A wine recommended to me by a v enthusiastic Vivino nut in Tesco on Christmas Eve. In fairness, I thought he was nuts, just as Sarah Connor's shrink did of her, but I was wrong.
    What's occurrin is that this is a bangin wine, gentle on the tongue yet all there. Oh yes Sir. She's all there, in the round. Even in the dark, she commands the negative space with her urgent curvaceous forays into the nothingness.

Happy New Year all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭igCorcaigh

I had no food yesterday, just lots of coffee and beer.

Might make a curry today, with roti and pickle.

My attempts at making roti have been a failure, so I bought a pack of them, filled with dodgy chemicals. It'll do. I've taken dodgier chemicals.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,490 ✭✭✭VW 1

Alphabetti spaghetti on toast with lea and Perrin's over the top. My son thinks I'm mental and has never seen such a bad combo :pac::pac:

VW 1 wrote: »
    Alphabetti spaghetti on toast with lea and Perrin's over the top. My son thinks I'm mental and has never seen such a bad combo :pac::pac:

Good taste sir/madam.

• Advertisement

A sweet cherry scone & tea (I don’t usually like cherries but these are delicious! Coffee to follow.

A sweet cherry scone & tea (I don’t usually like cherries but these are delicious! Coffee to follow.

Cherry scones are the best!

I'm going to make some more of the coffee my mam and dad bought for me.

Curry with roti and pickle.

IMG-20200101-151344.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Well the wind is howling around the place. But I'm enjoying a few last beers here and looking forward to a hearty beef casserole, mashed spuds, peas and mashed turnip. All dripping in that casserole sauce. I have a lucozade zero or bainne to go with it too. Can't wait. Maybe some bread and butter as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,988 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Breakfast burrito

• Registered Users Posts: 12,063 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I must honor this thread tonight that I contributed so much too. I'm heading away tomorrow for long term work in London.

I didn't make it and it's not really a takeaway. A close friends wife dropped in a steak dinner earlier. Gonna be a reheat job, but that's okay. It was such a perfect idea because I'm always at them about making my own steak dinners and she never makes steak dinners.:D Thanks to her and hard luck to her hubby!

Fresh fruit smoothie

vino & cheese

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

vino & cheese

Snap :)

ham and eggs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

Just back from lidl with fresh bread buns
    Avocado toast poached egg one of the vegan sausages and some seasoning..
    Night shift ready

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Microwave eggs after exploding ducking bastards

• Registered Users Posts: 11,197 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Pepperoni pizza

• Registered Users Posts: 7,789 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Had a slice of supermarket apple tart after the homemade grub which was chicken and potatoes.

The dinner was perfect but I need to stop shopping on the way home from work, I'm bringing apple tarts home and I can't look left or right without seeing boxes of roses or celebrations or some chocolate biscuits that haven't been opened or finished yet.

Ridiculous carry on altogether like.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I can always process unwanted food....;);) An Post will help!

Here home made fish and chips and tinned peas. Old fashioned comfort food.

Had a slice of supermarket apple tart after the homemade grub which was chicken and potatoes.

The dinner was perfect but I need to stop shopping on the way home from work, I'm bringing apple tarts home and I can't look left or right without seeing boxes of roses or celebrations or some chocolate biscuits that haven't been opened or finished yet.

Ridiculous carry on altogether like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

A lovely fresh crusty baguette with mayonnaise, ham and cheese, and a big mug of tay.

Fresh fruit smoothie

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Sausage bites and beans. blowing a fearsome gale out there so night starvation set in around 2 am... ;)

Graces7 wrote: »
    Sausage bites and beans. blowing a fearsome gale out there so night starvation set in around 2 am... ;)

I like your style Grace, I had refried beans on toasted flatbreads with cheddar.

A form of beans on toast for late night snack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭Joe Don Dante

Flavin's

Advertisement