Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭branners69

Day trip to Belfast with four kids, ended on an even higher high after bumping into an employee coming out of Off Beat Donuts.

The kids (and parents of course!) were very grateful and appreciative! Thank you!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

acai berry wrote: »
    "A house without a CAT is not a home!".

Can't argue with that anyway :3

:pac:

Hope your cat will be ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,990 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

At the weekend I discovered Buff Egan by accident on Snapchat. Didn't know this guy existed until then and now he gives me a little giggle with his infections happiness every day I click on him.

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

It's raining and it's cool enough for me to wear a jumper and jeans! I couldn't be happier :D

It's raining and it's cool enough for me to wear a jumper and jeans! I couldn't be happier :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

The way the metal roof here ticks when the sun comes out after rain

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am out in the middle of nowhere having breakfast outside our cottage at the side of a lake. Still wet from a swim. Just me and my son. No humans within half a km.
    This is near peak happiness.
    I would invite you all but...people...nah!

I am out in the middle of nowhere having breakfast outside our cottage at the side of a lake. Still wet from a swim. Just me and my son. No humans within half a km.
    This is near peak happiness.
    I would invite you all but...people...nah!

ah no; you enjoy it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

A day off from work...hit the gym even though I wanted to relax

Just brought the dog for a long walk and he's asleep while I watch Better Call Saul.

Going to head to cinema with my kid later.....a grand day off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

I've decided to go on a very expensive holiday for Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 79,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »

Where you off to NG?

Nephews christening is Saturday so got a hair cut \o/.

happy to wish everyone a happy evening ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

northgirl wrote:

You go (north)girl! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Being able to help when it gets somebody out of a bind.

Being able to help when it gets somebody out of a bind.

Good man Sasha Thoughtless Bayou. If more people were like that, the world would be a better place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Good man Srameen. If more people were like that, the world would be a better place.

It costs nothing, but a little time, and it's not abused but very appreciated. Lots of people do it every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Got to do that dance with a stranger on the street where ye both try and get out of each others way but keep stepping in the same direction.
    On fail number three we both started laughing out loud and finally got back on our way. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Got to do that dance with a stranger on the street where ye both try and get out of each others way but keep stepping in the same direction.
    On fail number three we both started laughing out loud and finally got back on our way. :D

Happened me lately with a lovely auld fella ! After two or three sidesteps he said
    " shall we dance dear "
    😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Posted in the TA thread and got so many lovely supportive replies, they made me happy!

Also, rock shandy. The taste of it just brings me back to being about five and sitting in a pub in achill during the summer with a bag of taytos and a pint of rock shandy thinking I was the bee's knees.

• Advertisement

A lady told me that I have a pretty name today :)

I got the OH a selection of cheeses because she's mad about cheese and now she's delighted. It's the little things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Cher doing an ABBA album!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Also Chers Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie being on Spotify!

Tomorrow's Friday after a week of having to deal with wankerism of the highest order.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

My neighbour sent me a lovely thank you card. Her husband, who is in a wheelchair, comes to my house for a cuppa and a chat for an hour about once a week. They are an older couple, and it gets him out of the house, and gives her an hour for herself. It's nice to be appreciated.

Totally different TH, the wild blackberries this year, massive, and so sweet.

A lad on my course his phone goes off to remind him to take his medication every morning and the instructor was in the middle of a lesson and he just stops the lesson,gets up,starts dancing on the spot and then when you're man turned off the alarm, he just stopped, sat back down and continued the lesson like nothing happened :D, Well I was trying to contain the laughter, brilliant :3.

blackberries...but fell in the ditch trying to reach some..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

TH at the thoughts of going home after work and having a lovely scalding bath with my new Lush bathbombs, my new book, & a glass of wine.
    I may even do a facemask if I'm feeling extra princessy.

It's sixteen degrees today! Sixteen! I can't remember the last time the weather wasn't in the twenties here. I'm so happy I can wear a dressing gown and wrap up :D I've been waiting three months for this!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,069 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Getting my wild hair tamed and nails polished . Immediately I feel better !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement