Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Disinfecting shoes after Verruca

• 10-09-2020 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

I had a Verruca which is gone now but I am afraid to wear the footwear I wore when I had it until all are disinfected. Would a boardie know what I could use to disinfect them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭LilacNails

I could be wrong on this, but I have had one before and was told, once u get one, u don't tend to get another again....

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭hillbloom

LilacNails Thank you but I would be afraid to chance that! Some say disinfect with Methylated Spirits or Vinegar. I will have to do more research. I have spent a lot of money getting rid of it. I dont ever want to see a Verruca again.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I would get rid of the shoes.

Plus all socks tights.

I had one and my mother even got rid of all the bed linen i had after it and it was finally done.

And partic change bath mats. Its when your skin is moist/warm/soft from water etc...then its most likely to get an infection.

So its when your foot is a little sweaty warm the skin gets moist then too in your sock..

Advertisement