Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Can someone get my my Amazon lightsail instance up and running for me?

Options
  • 13-06-2020 4:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

I tried to set up my Amazon lightsail account instance but something went wrong and my website is not showing up. The account is for a wordpress website. I have a domain bought aswell. Can anyone experianced just get it up and running for me?

Edit.: Please, please, please help get this set up for me if you can. I have stated a fairly hefty project and need the website to convey information to the people I contact.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Post some more info about what you have tried.
    Include screenshots of the current configuration (blank out private info).
    Is AWS Support an option? (I only use S3 so don't know)
    What domain are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

I resolved it :) I went through the checklist (the most up to date one) of things to do and found the step I missed. It's the documentation that's the issue. If you try and find the steps you have to take you will find a mountain of how-to's yet not all of them are up to date.

No, I could'nt contact support. I'm only on the basic plan. I dread going through that again for any other issue.

Advertisement