Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westfield Leixlip

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RCL173

Hi, I went to have a look at the estate at the weekend and it looks like people have started moving in. I’ve bought in the second phase but was wondering for those in the first phase how they found the snagging process and if there were any delays from the original completion date they had been given?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭PhilipJ

There is a Facebook group set up for anyone who purchased https://www.facebook.com/groups/142104053299885/

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Does anyone know when the third phase will be a)completed and b) on sale?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

heksa78 wrote: »
    For any of you who haven't made their decision yet we will be putting up our lovely house for sale soon.
    Why the flip so soon after construction? Is the apartment block that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 heksa78

we are selling at Rinawade estate, not Wesfield ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 Spiderpig085

PhilipJ wrote: »
    There is a Facebook group set up for anyone who purchased https://www.facebook.com/groups/142104053299885/

Is this still active? Applied to access over a week ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭buffalo

Is this still active? Applied to access over a week ago.

It is, but I think the admin might be on holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭RisingDamp

Are people not put off by the two electricity pylons which are in the middle of the estate? From what I gather there is no intention of either being removed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

They can’t be removed as they serve the surrounding areas.

And for me, no I don’t have an issue with them. Others might and that’s fine. But for me, once they’re not directly in front/behind the house, I’m not concerned

• Registered Users Posts: 18 SMPM

Hi there, does anyone know if there are houses still available here ? And if it's in the next phase have they gone up by much ?! Looking at the three beds. Thanks a mil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 chabba

RCL173 wrote: »
    Hi, I went to have a look at the estate at the weekend and it looks like people have started moving in. I’ve bought in the second phase but was wondering for those in the first phase how they found the snagging process and if there were any delays from the original completion date they had been given?

Hi Have you got any update as this thread looks very quite

chabba wrote: »

No update, I bought in the second phase so not due to move in until December. From what I can see though they’re building the houses fast enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,037 ✭✭✭buffalo

chabba wrote: »

If it's any help, we bought at end of Phase I. Original estimate in April for snagging stage was September, and that's still the case now, though it's very much the end of September.

Thanks guys,as per estate agents estimate is end of 2018 for phase 2 I think it may go down to Jan-Feb 19 with December holidays.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Charliefoxtrot

I am looking at the property price register and see that a 4 bed semi at the front of the estate no. 31 The Gardens sold for €378000 in July yet they are looking for €400,000 for a similar 4 bed semi-detached with a side entrance in front of the proposed block of apartments. Can someone explain why this is the case?

I am looking at the property price register and see that a 4 bed semi at the front of the estate no. 31 The Gardens sold for €378000 in July yet they are looking for €400,000 for a similar 4 bed semi-detached with a side entrance in front of the proposed block of apartments. Can someone explain why this is the case?

The PPR shows the VAT exclusive price for new houses so add on 13.5% for what it actually sold for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

Doesn’t include vat as far as I know. But the purchase price (as advertised) includes vat. Also some of the houses have bigger gardens, different orientation etc. I’d ask the estate agent to clarify

RCL173 wrote: »
    The PPR shows the VAT exclusive price for new houses so add on 13.5% for what it actually sold for.

Right so the €400,000 price tag on that house on front of the apartments must be inclusive of VAT. Might need to get that confirmed by the selling agents.

Right so the €400,000 price tag on that house on front of the apartments must be inclusive of VAT. Might need to get that confirmed by the selling agents.

I think those houses facing the apartments are discounted as well because they’re close to the apartment. That’s what the agent told me before

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

Trying to find out if there are 4 beds left here and if/when they might go on sale if anyone knows?

• Advertisement

jozi wrote: »
    Trying to find out if there are 4 beds left here and if/when they might go on sale if anyone knows?

I think Number 10 the Grove might still be available in the latest phase. It's a four bed.

Anyone been told when houses 9-12 The Grove will be ready?

Does anyone know if there are floorplan measurements for the houses in Westfield? Or do we just have to go up with our measuring tape to the show house? Thanks!

Does anyone know if there are floorplan measurements for the houses in Westfield? Or do we just have to go up with our measuring tape to the show house? Thanks!

I tried getting measurements and they wouldn’t give them to us, which I don’t understand. We measured the show house for now and have been told they’ll allow floor people in close to when the house is ready if we want them to measure the floors. I got that through the solicitors so might be worth mentioning to yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 afoley91

Hi, Just wondering does anyone know if there is any 3 bed's still available? Also what is the expected finished date on the latest phrase? Thanks!

We bought 3 bed in The Avenue around late July and agent told us house would be completed in late 2018.Now they are saying Feb-Mar 18.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lawlor_j

Hi,

we signed our contracts last week due to move into the March. have many people moved in

I was told the same ours will be ready in March we bought in the Avenue also

Hi,

Is this a new phase in the Westfield development? Or are you just signing contracts now for a house purchase from the first phase? We ask to be contacted and if and when the next phase of houses were available. I hope we haven't missed the boat on this.

• Advertisement

Hi,

Is this a new phase in the Westfield development? Or are you just signing contracts now for a house purchase from the first phase? We ask to be contacted and if and when the next phase of houses were available. I hope we haven't missed the boat on this.

You would be better to phone Estate agent i know they aee releasing more in the next few weeks.

Advertisement