Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Summer 2015 Ireland

• 25-01-2015 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,096 ✭✭✭✭

So its the 25th of Janissary, and with a winter that hasn't challenged the ones of 2009/2010 and 2010/2011, I am already thinking about the Summer weather.

Hopefully we may get another warm or even hot summers, with temps reaching into the thirties:P

How long till the Summer forecasts come out?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭Bejubby

Summer time

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Nabber

Think i'll wait till winter has passed before checking back in on this thread.
    I prefer winter to summer

• Registered Users Posts: 18,096 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

Nabber wrote: »
    I prefer winter to summer

I like both equally as much:) I hate spring and autumn though, they are desperately boring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Can't wait for summer 2015, dreaming of a nice Azores high to stall over us for a few weeks:) Looking forward to the long evenings making a welcome return too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,796 ✭✭✭Calibos

Hope we get the Hatrick. Magnificent Summer (in Bray anyway) 2013,2014,20??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

I think even now we'll see another better than average summer with slow lazy high pressure systems over northern Europe and a soggy Med! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 13,494 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Carnacalla wrote: »
    [...]

How long till the Summer forecasts come out?

Hold on, where are my Tarot cards...

;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭force eleven

http://www.meteociel.fr/modeles/cfse_cartes.php?ech=3234&mode=0&carte=0&run=0

Here you go. CFS model goes 9 months in advance.

Looks nice +3,234 hrs from now.

*disclaimer* Do not arrange an evening BBQ on the evidence of any chart further out than +6 hrs ahead....

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

Not be better to start a Spring 2015 thread lol

Spring is boring ;) the only true seasons are summer and winter.

• Advertisement

Naa, spring is boring:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

With one full month of winter remaining its waaaay too early for any kind of meaningful discussion on Summer 2015 - lets at least get Spring under way first

In the meantime the Best\Longest summer in memory thread is still open

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement