Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How often do you fantasize about other women?

• 10-08-2020 9:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭

A guy friend I know in his 30s says this is mainly a teenage thing that his friends and him used to do but that he outrgrew. I know when I was in boys-only secondary school, nearly every second conversation had was about hot teachers, female friends and having sex with them.

Not in contact with them but I'd assume they'd have outgrown that type of banter talk.

But do you in your 20s, 30s and 40s still fantasize about women you see in the supermarket, in town, in the bus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,573 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

I knew it was you before I even entered the thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,470 ✭✭✭Whereisgalway

As someone who is gender neutral I fantasize all the time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭TheBlackPill

The answer is always fantasising about other women. any married man that says different is not being truthful

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

What I fantasise about is opening boards main page and not seeing it spammed with ****e threads you’ve started.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,713 ✭✭✭Gods Gift

Does picturing your mother in laws face on the blocks of wood your chopping with an axe count.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,715 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Never.

You're the only woman for me, mr f.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,076 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Gods Gift wrote: »
    Does picturing your mother in laws face on the blocks of wood your chopping with an axe count.

I presume her arse is cocked in the air in said position, so ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,215 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

this dude again...

another sexual thread...

And we will be warned for saying it ?!

If only this lot would fix their "Block" function, then we could do the right thing !!

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... "

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭The chan chan man

As someone who is gender neutral I fantasize all the time

What do you mean you’re “gender neutral”??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,065 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

The occasional thread is fine, but a plethora of same with a side order of obsessive thread starting not so much. Never mind the seeming inability of too damn many to just ignore threads they don't like and resort to insult or pearl clutching that wouldn't be out of place in 1950's Ireland and nope.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement