Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Keeping your rollies lit?

Options
  • 04-05-2012 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Recently (after switching to Amber Leaf), I've started to have problems with keeping my rollies lit up. They seem to go out every few minutes if I don't drag.

The burn always starts nicely but then deteriorates and I end up having a suck like crazy or just relight.

Anyone have this problem? I don't want to go for tailored cigs just for the burn but this is getting annoying. :3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Galwayguy20

You're probably just rolling them too tight. Try and roll them keeping the tobacco springy and not too compacted. If you find a lot of resistance when you're taking a drag, even when it's unlit, then I'd say that's your problem. Don't roll them too loosely either or else they tend to burn a bit hot, it's a bit of a balancing act tbh. You'll get better with practice.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Galwayguy20

Also make sure you separate the tobacco well before you roll and spread it out evenly on the paper, I find this helps me make a more even cigarette with the proper consistency.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

An0n wrote: »
    They seem to go out every few minutes if I don't drag.
    Usually found this to be a "pro" rather than a "con" myself, as cigs would "smoke themselves" if I wasn't paying attention to them!

Advertisement