Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Longshot Value Aintree & Punchestown

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Grand National

The Bet365 offer is just too good to ignore, Here are my 2 picks in addition to Valseur Lido already advised. 8 Points Total Spend with 4 Points Returned

Monbeg Notorius, has a nice profile for this. He’s a young horse that’s a sure stayer and has had a light season.
    • 2 Points EW 66/1 365 5 places
    Minella Rocco, is on a decent mark has surly been readied for this for a long time, and we’ll all be kicking ourselves if he runs a big race
    2 Points EW 40/1 365 5 places

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭madmoose

V Lido is 80/1 7 places one firm

madmoose wrote: »
    V Lido is 80/1 7 places one firm

I’ve ya haven’t used yer bet365 offer you could get €65 ew at 90/1 with 10 places. Don’t think I can setup a new account for my wife and get that offer thought ;-).

Aintree 6:20
    All Set to go
    ran well in this last year of a higher mark. He has actually won 3 races since (2 of those chases), and is still2 lbs lower. He will be better suited by the reasonably ground today and 66/1 seems very big.
    1 Point EW 66/1 5 places lads/vc/sky

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

backed him myself this morning price seems absolutely massive

• Advertisement

aidankkk wrote: »
    1:45 Aintree

Burbank
    looks a typical Aintree horse. He has had a very light season, and in both runs showed some encouraging signs. He has looked like a step up in trip will suit and a return to form puts him a fair few pounds well in here.

1 Point EW 28/1 5 places Lads 25/1 elsewhere

Jockey should get a medal there. Bullied him into 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 3,131 ✭✭✭akelly02

Well Aidan , confidence must be high still after getting decent ground , I’m actually nervous even tho I’ve only peanuts on.

akelly02 wrote: »
    Well Aidan , confidence must be high still after getting decent ground , I’m actually nervous even tho I’ve only peanuts on.

Almost no one outside here seems to be backing him . Not that that matters . Delighted with ground . Big thing is to avoid falling the first half dozen fences when it’s mental.

Almost no one outside here seems to be backing him . Not that that matters . Delighted with ground . Big thing is to avoid falling the first half dozen fences when it’s mental.

Well best of luck , de Bromhead with a winner is no bad sign either .

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭handsfree2

akelly02 wrote: »
    Well best of luck , de Bromhead with a winner is no bad sign either .

And a good second place yesterday with sub lieutenant yesterday.

I went all in on Valseur too.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

handsfree2 wrote: »
    And a good second place yesterday with sub lieutenant yesterday.

I went all in on Valseur too.

Valseur, monbeg and minella jury duty and blow by blow here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭Andrew00

Valseur Lido and Noble endeavor for me

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Blud

What's an acceptable waiting period before we can all give Aidan abuse?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭hudhastings

shut up Blud if your not in you cannot win.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Blud wrote: »
    What's an acceptable waiting period before we can all give Aidan abuse?

At least allow his 6.20 selection to come in before saying anything :D

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Blud

shut up Blud if your not in you cannot win.

Humour bypass!

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭WicklowBrave

R u mad blud

Aintree 6:20
    All Set to go
    ran well in this last year of a higher mark. He has actually won 3 races since (2 of those chases), and is still2 lbs lower. He will be better suited by the reasonably ground today and 66/1 seems very big.
    1 Point EW 66/1 5 places lads/vc/sky

Are lads definitely 5 places?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

I’ve ya haven’t used yer bet365 offer you could get €65 ew at 90/1 with 10 places. Don’t think I can setup a new account for my wife and get that offer thought ;-).

I only had 45/1 Thanks aidan:D

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭Whiplash85

Did people get refunded from B365 yet?

• Advertisement

He gave us a decent run for our money for a 100/1 shot . Got round but just didn’t stay the last 2 fences again .

Hunter next year over those fences anyone ..

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭phantasmagoria

Whiplash85 wrote: »

They aimed to refund within 2 hours of bet placement. It was a lot quicker for some bets.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Whiplash85 wrote: »

If you placed the bet(s) at noon or later on Saturday you missed the offer.

Scottish National

Sizing Codelco ran well in this last year up to a few poor jumps and i’m pretty sure hell run well again here at a huge price. He’s lightly races and is likely been prepped for this race.

1 Point EW 6 places 66/1 VC/Hills

2:10 Newbury

So Perfect was in my eyes one of the best 2 yo fillies last year. AOB's are forward this year. 9/2 looks decent. She could be in a different league. My gut is the money could well come here.

2 Points win 9/2

Newbury 3:15

South Seas, needs us to forgive him, his run in the Lincoln but he is a top class handicapper on his day and 40/1 is worth the risk to see if he runs better today.

1 Point EW 40/1 6 places paddy/Sky/fred/tote

Fair 2:50
    Buildmeupbuttercup is certainly overpriced here. She traveled as well as anything at cheltenham but probably didn't like the hill and soft ground. I wouldn't be surprised if she was right in the firing line here at a huge price
    2 Points EW 66/1 4 places lads/betf/pad

@Ladbrokes actually boosted my Buildmeupbuttercup bet to 80/1. So even better value if anyone has a boost available.

3:50 Fairyhouse
    Petit Mouchoir was progressing nicely until not staying over 3miles at cheltenham. He was my horse to follow this year and i'd expect him to win here, over this trip and ground. 7/1 is at least twice his real price.
    3 Points win 7/1 Generally

Grand National

Apologies in advance for one more over the cliff. Valseur Lido has a lower mark and a 7lbs claimer on, he should have a decent chance if he got over Aintree well enough. He ran well but just didnt stay the extreme trip again.

1 Point EW 50/1 6 places paddy/365

Total Recall sticks out for me here. He looks of a workable mark, has run really well in his 2 runs this year over shorter trips and just cant be far away here after a light season.

2 Points win 23 Betfair/Betdaq

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭IanOBo

Jezki tomorrow?

Advertisement