Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

** ALL ** Passport Queries take.two. **! Mod-note in post#1288

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭vg88

Zascar wrote: »
    Guys I'm trying to find flights from Dublin to LAX. All the booking sites seem to lure you in with low prices that are not actually real. Or no baggage included which is insane - then they charge you €100 extra per bag etc. What's the best price I'm likely to get, dates 29th Sept to 13th Oct?

Anything 500-600 with less than a month would be doing well imo. Some good offers on skysanner for less than 400 atm indirect (dunno about bags).

Air Canada offering for 409 currently.

Guys I'm trying to find flights from Dublin to LAX. All the booking sites seem to lure you in with low prices that are not actually real. Or no baggage included which is insane - then they charge you €100 extra per bag etc. What's the best price I'm likely to get, dates 29th Sept to 13th Oct?

Anything 500-600 with less than a month would be doing well imo. Some good offers on skysanner for less than 400 atm indirect (dunno about bags).

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Got it via Ethiopian Airways for €479 - Had to go a day later than planned but it's direct so happy.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Got it via Ethiopian Airways for €479 - Had to go a day later than planned but it's direct so happy.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭Greg81

Not sure if that fits here but if you are traveling through the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport you could request €5 shopping discount voucher here:

https://www.schiphol.nl/en/seebuyfly-shopping-voucher/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkbrxyfuv3QIVVJN-Ch2JDwrVEAAYASAAEgIWUfD_BwE

Not sure if that fits here but if you are traveling through the Amsterdam Schiphol Airport you could request €5 shopping discount voucher here:

https://www.schiphol.nl/en/seebuyfly-shopping-voucher/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIkbrxyfuv3QIVVJN-Ch2JDwrVEAAYASAAEgIWUfD_BwE

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭bigwillie

Great find Greg, thanks for posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,373 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

I applied online and was told my passport was in the post Monday, I even got a An Post tracking code. The only problem is that when I enter it on the website, the tracking code isn't found. Anyone experience this?

I applied online and was told my passport was in the post Monday, I even got a An Post tracking code. The only problem is that when I enter it on the website, the tracking code isn't found. Anyone experience this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Danye

Hi all,

Flight tomorrow but passport expired in July.

I’ve an appointment tomorrow morning in passport office. Has anybody had any experience with a similar situation?

Will I get my passport there and then and then off to the airport or what way would it work?

Any advice / help greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

I’ve an appointment tomorrow morning in passport office. Has anybody had any experience with a similar situation?

Will I get my passport there and then and then off to the airport or what way would it work?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,998 ✭✭✭Caranica

Danye wrote: »
    Hi all,

Thanks.

Can you change your flight? Same day usually requires proof of emergency, death certificate, letter from doctor of serious illness, that kind of thing

Hi all,

Thanks.

Can you change your flight? Same day usually requires proof of emergency, death certificate, letter from doctor of serious illness, that kind of thing

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi all,

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

Hi all,

Thanks.

I had a similar issue a while back, went to the passport office and was told "ehh no, apply online". Had to cancel my trip. Hopefully it goes better for you. But I wouldn't hold out much hope.

Hi all,

Thanks.

I had a similar issue a while back, went to the passport office and was told "ehh no, apply online". Had to cancel my trip. Hopefully it goes better for you. But I wouldn't hold out much hope.

• Advertisement

Hi all,

Thanks.

Advertisement