Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Spence v Garcia free live ITV4 from 2am

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Boxing Fans Spence Garcia live and Free on ITV4 this Sunday morning 2am! (ie Saturday night pints, home, boxing!)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,090 ✭✭✭✭blade1

And to think of the shîte that is pay per view a lot of the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

Not happy about this. Sky , BT or Boxnation should have picked it up , at least then i could have recorded it without having to stay up.

The coverage of Yank shows has been shocking lately!!

Burty330 wrote: »
    Not happy about this. Sky , BT or Boxnation should have picked it up , at least then i could have recorded it without having to stay up.

I think it's great!
    More say I!

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭Burty330

blade1 wrote: »
    I think it's great!
    More say I!

More I say too , but NOT on ITV4!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement

More I say too , but NOT on ITV4!!!!!!!!

I got rid of Sky box.
    Sat dish plugged straight in TV and hard drive for recording free to view channels.
    Also have iptv.
    Had enough of paying over €90 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LucBetton

My horizon box still has 'teleshopping' down at that time, could that be because they haven't changed it yet, or is it not being shown on Virgin Media devices? Cheers

I can record it on my tv or my Virgin box.

LucBetton wrote: »
    My horizon box still has 'teleshopping' down at that time, could that be because they haven't changed it yet, or is it not being shown on Virgin Media devices? Cheers

Hoping it is have set it to record

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭LucBetton

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Hoping it is have set it to record

Yeah I'll throw it on for record for five hours and hopefully my Sunday morning won't be advertisements

• Advertisement
Advertisement