Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fat Freddy's Drop - Vicar Street //10-Nov-19

• 10-03-2019 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Shake that Shiverman loose, FFD will be here on 10th November. http://www.fatfreddysdrop.com/gig-guide
    // It's been a while since they were last in Dublin, I am defo looking forward to it.
    For whoever is not sure how phenomenal their live acts are, including this Shiverman (this is one clip I've watched the most on youtube)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭mvl

They've announced today it's SOLD OUT

- Anyone else going ? can't wait !

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

mvl wrote: »
    They've announced today it's SOLD OUT

- Anyone else going ? can't wait !
    Yep, standing has been sold out for a good few weeks now.

• Registered Users Posts: 790 ✭✭✭ArrBee

Postponed til May 2020...
    It's now an album launch.

Good update.

New date: 4th May 2020 (and I probably won't be sad if I am not going to Vegas that week ...)
    - But ... sending good vibes to Fitchie for a speedy recovery // obviously I was not aware of the reason until late in the afternoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

****e....no chance of making the may gig

• Advertisement

****e....no chance of making the may gig
    I can buy your tickets if you're stuck-cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭chuky_r_law

I can buy your tickets if you're stuck-cheers

i reckon i'll have mates who'll take them

i reckon i'll have mates who'll take them
    Cool no worries, let me know if not

Hi guys, if any of you above would be interested in their new "Based On A True Story" - blue vinyl / german pressing, for themselves or some of their friends, I have a copy I can post for free within Ireland, as I am trying to de-clutter sort of unwanted gift.
    Usually I am fine keeping duplicates - but for this particular one I can't.
    - PM me with an address if interested.

Thanks.
    M.

#######
    Later edit: no longer available.

Been keeping an eye on what is going on with their EU gigs - its complicated, hey. Not heard much about their show in Frankfurt (except that those peeps were lucky).

But just now they announced on FB ...

"We're on our way home Aotearoa NZ. Made a hurried dash from Berlin via train to Frankfurt, & catching one of the last planes out to Singapore before the travel ban there on flights from Germany kicks in. Fitchie says it's time to ‘pin your ears back & head for the corner’. We will be going into self-isolation on our return home as per health official requirements, might hunker down at BAYS studio & work on new tunes. Last three shows standing on our March Euro tour, Warsaw, Barcelona & Lisbon unable to take place due to government directives in response to COVID-19 outbreak. Working on alternate show dates. Stay safe everyone. Music can stand strong. Chur."
    Imagine how this must feel :(

- Anyways, stay safe y'all

• Advertisement
Advertisement