Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NRL Last Man Standing

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭kirk buttercup

Storm please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Hoping Manly can get me thought this week - they will want to bounce back from last week's shock defeat although Cotric is scoring again so it could be tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,895 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

This is where the Warriors wheels come off, the Roosters for me please. (I'll be a happy camper to be proved wrong this week)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

This is where the Warriors wheels come off, the Roosters for me please. (I'll be a happy camper to be proved wrong this week)

Warriors could make history with their first ever 4 in a row wins(first 4 rounds ) ,the Roosters are looking strong but would love to see that upset

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'm going to go for the first game and pin my hopes on the Cowboys to beat the Panthers.

Well that strategy backfired. :o

I think kirk is up next with his pick of Melbourne.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

And Bang

Looks like Danick had a successful title defence as Manly pick up a strong win.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Couldn't be happier to have gone out today, awesome.

Well done Danick . The comp this year is so hard to predict

Well done Danick . The comp this year is so hard to predict

Thanks - every week there are shock results - How are all we finding sky? I was so disappointed they didn't show more games this Easter weekend - a time when I can actually sit down and enjoy some decent footy.

Has anyone got the app and if so what do you reckon? Is it worth the money? Just realising how good I had it over the last couple of years.

• Advertisement

If I'm not mistaken there's a few weekend games coming up on Sky in mid-April. I think they would be better off showing games on Saturday and Sunday.

Last Man Standing IV

The champ remains Danick after the rest of us again fell at the first hurdle. Can the contest be taken to a second week?

Here are the upcoming games. Once again, a new game means ALL teams are available for selection. Who do you like...

Thurs
    Canberra Raiders vs Canterbury Bulldogs

Fri
    Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks vs Sydney Roosters
    St George-Illawarra Dragons vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

Sat
    Wests Tigers vs Melbourne Storm
    New Zealand Warriors vs North Queensland Cowboys
    Newcastle Knights vs Brisbane Broncos

Sun
    Gold Coast Titans vs Manly Sea Eagles
    Parramatta Eels vs Penrith Panthers

My strategy last week of picking the early game didn't work - so I'm going to try it again. :pac:

The Raiders have had a poor start but I'm backing them to get their first win of the season.

Come on the Dragons! Please, for fupp sake, let me get to week two.

Roosters please

I'm going to take Storm - surely Tigers can't beat them twice in a month and you know what if they do - I'll be happy either way.

The Raiders have had a poor start but I'm backing them to get their first win of the season.

Nice one Green Machine. Pressure's on everyone else now!

Roosters please

Looking like your comfortably through to next round.

Looking like your comfortably through to next round.

Looks like you're through too although it was a tense enough finish in that one.

If Danick's pick of Melbourne win tomorrow then we'll all have made it through which would be a nice turnaround from previous weeks.

Looks like you're through too although it was a tense enough finish in that one.

If Danick's pick of Melbourne win tomorrow then we'll all have made it through which would be a nice turnaround from previous weeks.

Yeah, the dizzy heights of a second week, I've come over all giddy.

3 into the second week this is amazing

• Advertisement

Danick doesn't make the 2nd week, but Storm lost again, so every cloud....

Danick doesn't make the 2nd week, but Storm lost again, so every cloud....

Shock result - Benji was outstanding - best of luck to all who are left

Unlucky Danick you are still the king until someone can match your two results . Delighted for Wests though . Cleary isan amazing coach

Hope you don't mind me putting up the fixtures Mr.Nice Guy.
    https://twitter.com/NRL/status/983811860943200264
    I'll go with Storm please.

Cowboys unfortunately please .

Going for the Thursday game worked for me last time so I'll stick with that formula. This time I'm putting my faith in the Roosters.

Going for the Thursday game worked for me last time so I'll stick with that formula. This time I'm putting my faith in the Roosters.

Bunnies did for you unfortunately. Me and Kirk left.

Bunnies did for you unfortunately. Me and Kirk left.

Yeah it was looking like it would be close at half-time but second half was a big disappointment for me.

Storm has got me into the next round. Hooray! I feel unclean, really don't like that team.

• Advertisement

Now to see can the Cowboys win and take you and kirk to a third week.

Advertisement