Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** 11th July 2017 @Colmcilles vs BAML 9PM

• 10-07-2017 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

We're on a bit of a roll now, starting to score goals and see games out. We've scored 8 in our last two league games and have come through a round of the Friday night cup competition to claim a spot in the quarter finals. This week we take on BAML, who are just one position above us sitting in 3rd place. If we beat them, we could join them on 15 points. Later kick off time of 9 PM.

Squad members confirmed so far are;

Craig
    Martin
    Russell
    Paul
    John
    Rob
    Steven
    Paul O'C
    Dave
    Ronan
    Ed

Unavailable

Barry
    Keith
    Rego
    Ally
    Damo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Another phenomenal victory for Boards tonight. That's a nice little run we've put together. Last night was toughness and grit personified. Although we did play nice football on the deck, it was our determination that got us over the line to claim a fantastic 3 points. We went 1-0 down but the heads didn't drop and we got what we deserved by digging in deep.
    Starting XI

Ed Ronan
    ---
    Steven John Rob Gearoid
    ---
    Martin Paul Russell Dave
    ---
    Craig

Subs: Paul O'C, Darragh

Scorers this season

Ronan x 5
    Ed x 4
    John x 3
    Rego x 2
    Robbie x 1
    Karl x 1
    Martin x 1

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

updated!
    Omackeral wrote: »

Scorers this season

Ronan x 6
    Ed x 5
    John x 4
    Rego x 2
    Robbie x 1
    Karl x 1
    Martin x 1

That was the updated list I thought gaffer! Unless you're counting cup goals?! Maybe I have it incorrect though, I've just been working off past threads and it's possible I've one or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

Omackeral wrote: »
    That was the updated list I thought gaffer! Unless you're counting cup goals?! Maybe I have it incorrect though, I've just been working off past threads and it's possible I've one or two.

yes of course cup goals count but you were also missing league goals!

yes of course cup goals count but you were also missing league goals!

They only count because you scored one off the back of your massive bus stop head!

I was just counting league goals here because these are league match threads. I'll take your calculations as accurate though. Please don't drop me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement