Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Looking to start an eSports Org

• 25-01-2017 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hello all,

My names Xopher. I'm looking to create an eSports Org. I'm currently looking for teams for the main platforms such as Dota2 and LOL. There is much requirements except to be decent. The reason for this idea is that I'm wanting to enter teams into the ESL UK, and G-Lan if that comes back this year. At the moment there is only one Irish team. I'll be the main investor too which means I'll be paying close enough to all fees I can such as entry fees, creating jerseys and etc. The Organisation is known as Paragon eSports Club.

If you have any questions, or interested in this message me on twitter @ParagonESC or email me at [email protected] or just post here.
    Thanks for your time.

Advertisement