Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Heroes of the Storm (HoTS) General Chat Thread

124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

billian wrote: »
    Is there much of an Irish HotS community any more? I just started playing about two weeks ago and I'm very much enjoying it!

I've literally had the game sitting in my library since closed beta. Didn't bother installing it then. Decided a couple days ago to install it and give it a go, considering it's free, and I'm having fun. Can't see how it could turn competitive though (not that I care about that anymore but it makes it more entertaining when you can appreciate a "pro" player so much more).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Zero chance of it being competitive. Think that is well accepted at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Two good plays. I love those videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Stormhawk88

Same whenever im bored tend to give them a look will def give him a sub and watch a couple more.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

Heroes of the Storm is now available on Amazon only for $19 :woot: Cool

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Julbak

I'm playing it almost every day for an hour or 2 after work/gym, anyone wants to join for a couple rounds? I can download team speak if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I was thinking of picking this us as it seems to be linked to some interesting Overwatch skins. Any idea where the cheapest place to get it would be?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭billian

fixxxer wrote: »
    I was thinking of picking this us as it seems to be linked to some interesting Overwatch skins. Any idea where the cheapest place to get it would be?

The game itself is free to play. As long as you log in to the game before May 22nd you'll get to choose a free bundle with 20 heroes (there are four bundles to choose from, they can be found at http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/megabundles/ )

The game throws free gold at you at the early levels of the game, so you can definitely play it F2P if you really want to.

Advertisement