Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

aaaaaarrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,761 ✭✭✭Lawliet

Despite doing loads of study for these exams, I had a complete blank today. There was one question in particular I was just staring at going 'You know this, you know this, you've looked over it bout five times in the last two weeks' but it just wouldn't come.
    Doing badly because what you studied didn't come up is one thing, but this is so much worse. I feel like a massive failure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I managed to spill tea on my laptop and now I hate my life. FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭tr0llface

My appendix commited terrorism in their own country (my body) this time last week :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Job hunting y u so hard :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

Sent out three CVs in Galway. Got a job.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Hairycopper

Having constant nightmares about failing my leaving cert, i want my life back.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I feel u bro.

Try searching jobs in a foreign language that looks nothing like any other language, it's so much fun!

*grumble grumble, feckin' Nords, grumble grumble*

CTYIgirl wrote: »
    Sent out three CVs in Galway. Got a job.:D

:O If you don't mind me asking where? I've been all over the city and they either refuse to take my CV or take it but look at me with a sad condescending face and say 'Oh we'll take it but there's no point really'.

Grrrrrr.

:)
    wnolan1992 wrote: »
    I feel u bro.

Try searching jobs in a foreign language that looks nothing like any other language, it's so much fun!

*grumble grumble, feckin' Nords, grumble grumble*

That sound's terrible. But hey it'l be some adventure if you do get a job!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 6,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭LoonyLovegood

:O If you don't mind me asking where? I've been all over the city and they either refuse to take my CV or take it but look at me with a sad condescending face and say 'Oh we'll take it but there's no point really'.

Grrrrrr.

I'll PM, there's enough public information about me on Boards already!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

:)

That sound's terrible. But hey it'l be some adventure if you do get a job!

Arvostan onnentoivotuksia. Kuitenkin, katsokaa mitä olen ottaa käsitellä! Ja Google Translate vain saa sinut niin pitkälle ...

:pac:

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Arvostan onnentoivotuksia. Kuitenkin, katsokaa mitä olen ottaa käsitellä! Ja Google Translate vain saa sinut niin pitkälle ...

:pac:

To Google Translate I go!

Which it would appear you did also :P

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

Got a mediocre result considering the massive hours I put in to my reports.. but it's a pass and I'll take it!

My feet are in pain. Not even cold pizza is soothing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Arragh, my father is up a ladder cutting our hedges, and I'm so frightened he'll fall. He's nearly 70 years of age but wouldn't listen to getting someone else to cut them or even getting someone else to help me cut them! Can't go downstairs because I can't watch him on that ladder. Went out and offered to hold it steady because it didn't look steady to me, but 'No, the ladder's fine'. There's just no point talking to him, he's so stubborn, his way is the best way kind of attitude! He's always been like that though, won't listen to anyone else's advice.:( It's so hard having him off work and at home, just drives him crazy and I don't think he realises it's kind of hard to have that frustration in the house (does that sound selfish?) hard to be around it all the time I kind of feel he resents being at home. So glad I'm on co-op and don't have to deal with seeing him all the time pacing around the house with nothing to do like I did when he lose his job the last time (Working in construction now is not stable). It's kind of funny because if it was my mother she'd have plenty to still do (washing, cooking etc) but since my father doesn't do that and has no hobbies he finds it really difficult. Arrgh emotions and issues! Phew, good to get that off my chest!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,776 ✭✭✭Jhcx

Arragh, my father is up a ladder cutting our hedges, and I'm so frightened he'll fall. He's nearly 70 years of age but wouldn't listen to getting someone else to cut them or even getting someone else to help me cut them! ..... Phew, good to get that off my chest!

Sounds just like my grandfather who's in his 70's.. must be a common old age thing. just hope to god i dont turn out 100% stubborn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

the older generation are a lot tougher than ours.
    my grandad is 76 and still manages to use his chainsaw, drive his tractor, and tie his laces and function as well as he did when he was my age. and this is after losing his left hand to a table saw. he makes me feel inadequate haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭Chemical Burn

I hate when you ask someone for a link and they write back with "go to google, type in ..... go to the third result, click on the picture besise the other picture and wait for the third option to appear ... "

JESUS fucking Christ, the whole point of a link is to eliminate that crap and get rid of ambiguity associated with all that. Go to where it is, copy and paste the URL .. send it back .. easy

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Jeff Hanneman died of liver failure :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭Junco Partner

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    Jeff Hanneman died of liver failure :(

Why couldn't the universe have taken Nickleback instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭MauraTheThird

Failed my Biochem MCQ by 2%. Sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Pfft! I failed that exam last year when I was doing dentistry by a mere 1%! In yo' face :P

But no really shh it's very yuck so you did awesome and go you!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Palytoxin

We had about 10 passes out of around 60 people in that..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Googling symptoms rarely ends well, I've diagnosed myself with at least forty disorders in the last few days, each more life-threatening than the next.

Srsly though, dafuq is wrong with me? I want to be well. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,358 ✭✭✭Geekness1234

Slow Show wrote: »
    Googling symptoms rarely ends well, I've diagnosed myself with at least forty disorders in the last few days, each more life-threatening than the next.

Srsly though, dafuq is wrong with me? I want to be well. :/
    What's the worst? :D

Pfft! I failed that exam last year when I was doing dentistry by a mere 1%! In yo' face :P

But no really shh it's very yuck so you did awesome and go you!!! :D

Palytoxin wrote: »
    We had about 10 passes out of around 60 people in that..

Thanks you guys for yer support during this traumatic time! I'm annoyed because I yolo-ed some answers and I probabky would've passed if I hadn't. Stupid negative marking :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭JamJamJamJam

Thanks you guys for yer support during this traumatic time! I'm annoyed because I yolo-ed some answers and I probabky would've passed if I hadn't. Stupid negative marking :(

Hahaha! I'm stealing that phrase :P

Not an argh. But Its the pain and torture like that that was an incentive to drop out of college for me. Obviously uni is not for everyone and some do great in life without it look at most millionaires. But im sorry to hear that MTT. can you repeat?

Jhcx wrote: »
    Not an argh. But Its the pain and torture like that that was an incentive to drop out of college for me. Obviously uni is not for everyone and some do great in life without it look at most millionaires. But im sorry to hear that MTT. can you repeat?

I'm presuming I'm MTT?

I think as long as I pass overall, it'll be fine! :D Just if I don't get 50 % overall, I'll have to repeat this MCQ AND the written exam which'd be gay. It's also the first exam I've failed in college which is upsetting.

Alas, one moves on.

• Advertisement

I'm presuming I'm MTT?

I think as long as I pass overall, it'll be fine! :D Just if I don't get 50 % overall, I'll have to repeat this MCQ AND the written exam which'd be gay. It's also the first exam I've failed in college which is upsetting.

Alas, one moves on.

Yes you are MTT!, Enjoy your new initials :p ah cool cool best of luck yes we shall move on

Advertisement