Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

I use clarity on him just so I can keep spamming ^_^

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

might give this a try tomorow. whats the community like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭SmokeyTheBull

Jazzy wrote: »
    Horrible with a few people that know what they are doing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

Did you give it a lash yet?

• Advertisement

Like any popular online game really.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

About a bajillion times less vile than the hon one is. no joke, its the main reason I prefer this over hon.

So my ranked mains are: JewPlank, Swain, Udyr, Jax, Amumu, Renekton and Blitz.

Who do people ban? For me: Anivia, Kata, Lux, Vlad, Trynd and Mord- depending on my mood.

I hate Katarina so much so that I often pick the likes of Udyr and Amumu just to deal with her bullsh*t. No skill****s, mass damage, you can own her in lane but she'll always make up for it with an ultimate triple kill. Akali's bubble is also one of the most rage inducing moves I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Bans are usually Amumu Shen, Rammus and maybe Morde or some ridiculous carry like MF or something.

Tryn is annoying late game and if haven't picked up exhaust or have a ready stun your f*cked once he goes UR. Loving 3's at the moment. Going as Jax Mundo Garen combo and completely stomping people.

I will say there is nothing like killing a Zilean. That feeling of gratitude that the bastard is dead is just beyond good.

Stev_o wrote: »
    I will say there is nothing like killing a Zilean. That feeling of gratitude that the bastard is dead is just beyond good.

Applies to Mundos too. I have to say, I don't really get the mass tank banning, the only one I'd call op is Mord. The carries with neverfail getaways and chasing abilities bother me far more.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Bans after last patch: Kassadin (despite nerfs), Irelia (despite nerfs), Renekton, Nocturne, Malphite (despite nerfs) and Shen.

I would've agreed with you on Morde a month ago but he's been nerfed so hard that it's very hard for him to get the farm he needs to be useful.

Rammus is still permabanned in ranked, I reckon they'll end up overnerfing him. I reckon he's fine.

Seems a little under-powered but I prefer that than the alternative...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Best get ready ! Athene is coming to LoL apparently after getting no.1 rank 1v1 in Starcraft 2 :P

You probably know him as the guy who broke all the powerlevel records and other records in WoW

Im sure a lot of people hate him, but he's hillarious, and obviously an extremely talented person and gamer.

Just started playing.
    Summoner name: kong

Will be playing for the next few hours if anyone wants a game.

There's a login queue!

So new rotation tomorrow, I would like to try out nidalee and ww, maybe vlad considering hes 6300 ip

Awesome nerfs are awesome!
    Infinity Edge is back to being a mandatory item on any AD now which is a bit boring.

Singed is useless now, which is an awful pity

Most people aren't seeing the change as nerf but more of a role shift. His tower killing ability was severely toned down but he can still push with ease and now serves much better as a true tank.

• Advertisement

As there are much better thanks out there, why you would pick singed as a true tank instead of the likes of shen, rammus, or ammumu is beyond me.

His tower killing ability, I found, was a core part of his play-style. He could soak damage in a fight or flip a squishy that over extended ( which doesn't happen as often as it did with lower level summoners), or if you had balls of steel, you could push quickly any tower, pop an ult and finish it, just in time to run off with the whole other team chasing you with a vengeance.

The added ad/as was what made him have a reasonable damage output in teamfights, as opposed to just only running around poisoning everyone. He can have all the pushing power he wants, but if he cant deal reasonable damage to the tower, its not going to mean anything when someone like malz can wipeout a wave in one combo

As there are much better thanks out there, why you would pick singed as a true tank instead of the likes of shen, rammus, or ammumu is beyond me.
    Because they're banned? And people don't always pick the current flavour of the month champs. I'd prefer someone that plays singed well on my team than someone just picking shen because they know he's powerful.
    His tower killing ability, I found, was a core part of his play-style. He could soak damage in a fight or flip a squishy that over extended ( which doesn't happen as often as it did with lower level summoners), or if you had balls of steel, you could push quickly any tower, pop an ult and finish it, just in time to run off with the whole other team chasing you with a vengeance.

The added ad/as was what made him have a reasonable damage output in teamfights, as opposed to just only running around poisoning everyone. He can have all the pushing power he wants, but if he cant deal reasonable damage to the tower, its not going to mean anything when someone like malz can wipeout a wave in one combo
    Well they felt he did the whole tower pushing thing too well, hence the nerf.
    His role in team fights is to stop the enemy carry from putting out their damage on useful targets by either throwing them around, keeping them running or getting them to attack him. This will now be easier to perform with the reduced CC from his ult.

Free 350 Riot points if you logged in during the last month. Can't say they don't care. It will be interesting when they do finally the release the player number data to see what kinda load they are trying to deal with.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1851947

Tried singed today, he does have more survivabilty and it does help if AP carrys try to focus you and can still push well, but there was 4 to 5 times alone between just two towers alone, where I pushed from my half to as far as their second tower, where I could have taken them both if i still had my ult I could have taken them first time.

Seifer wrote: »
    Free 350 Riot points if you logged in during the last month. Can't say they don't care. It will be interesting when they do finally the release the player number data to see what kinda load they are trying to deal with.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=1851947

Ghost Fidd is gonna be common as f*ck.

Also, lol at the new Gundam Yordle.

New patch sees reworks seemingly chosen at random. GP looks a hell of a lot less fun anyway.

Less fun for the trolls playing him; way less frustrating for everyone playing against him.
    The Alistar changes could be very dangerous. He didn't need a buff so if it was anything but a slight role shift he's going to be insta-ban.

Trollplank was so much fun :( Just farming until midgame popping someone with the odd crit and laughing my ass off at the damage. Then just being an amazing poker at lategame with the ult controlling the pushing.

Alistar certainly didn't need a buff, I remember when we encountered one playing mid vs our Annie. Was ridiculously effective.

Alistar is f*cking ridiculous. What the f*ck were Riot thinking? One of the tankiest champs, AOE heal, massive CC and now f*cking huge damage to top it off. I'm thinking probably the strongest champ in the game at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 Joonaspp

Another good reason to move into HoN.

Advertisement