Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

League of Legends - Irish Players

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭blainj2

Hi, Playing most evenings and at weekends, normally playing ranked add me for duo queue. Currently silver in promo for silver 1

Username: LOLJman

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Kernunos

Well all,

Just started this week, username Kernunos83. Been hearing about the game for a while and though I may as well bite the bullet and give it a try. Going to take a little time to get used to it but will hopefully start getting into the whole competing against real life human beings soon enough.

One question though, is the community really as toxic as they say? It's the one common remark in every article I have read about LoL.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Kernunos wrote: »
    Well all,

Just started this week, username Kernunos83. Been hearing about the game for a while and though I may as well bite the bullet and give it a try. Going to take a little time to get used to it but will hopefully start getting into the whole competing against real life human beings soon enough.

One question though, is the community really as toxic as they say? It's the one common remark in every article I have read about LoL.

Some people are quite toxic when others make mistakes, you don't hear about the vast majority of non toxic players because noone talks about them. Its the same as everything, you usually hear more about the bad parts.

If you see someone in game being an asshole, just mute them. (On the scoreboard, mute buttons are to the right hand side) I do it after 1 message if i get the impression they'll continue.

Best of luck with LoL and have fun!

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

People can be quite toxic, muting them is an easy solution if they start flaming. I've noticed a real reduction in AFKs this season though!

Worst is in champ selection when last pick flames because he didn't get mid...

Flamer excuses for losing: Lag > Jungler never ganks > Support sucks > Mid never roams > 3 vs 1 noobs > Noob champs easy to play :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Kernunos wrote: »
    Well all,

The toxicity is half the fun! Learn to laugh at guys who freak out over everything, in fact just try and wind them up more! It shouldnt be too bad though whilst you are leveling. The toxicity doesn't really come into its own until you are playing ranked at which point you will probably find yourself becoming quite toxic too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

You need to develop your 2nd skin for Ranked!

Lean to distinguish between criticism and trolling.

Too many times I've seen players rush into a fight to their death/wander into the jungle when they've been told to be careful/go 0-5 in the first 10 mins/etc. and anyone says a word they flip out! :pac:

Then you have the blatant trolls. I find it best never to mute anyone but just to observe. If someone targets you, the best defence is silence. It will drive them mental that you don't acknowledge them. They might claim ''no comms'' and ''report report'', but if you're playing half decent, no one cares what they're saying/doing and their report will have the weight of a feather.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 ithorizon

killym - gold on EUW. Playing since s2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 roni1995

Hey guys you can add me too finally found some irish guys playing lol :D my name in lol Roni1995

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Fryersmuck

Fryersmuck is my online name. Mostly play jungle. In silver league at the moment. Anyone can add and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Proayse

Hi everyone,
    just wonder if anyone around Dublin good at League of Legends and would like to share some info? Have problem with masteries and runes ty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Vesperanto

Name is Adoring Fan. Wouldn't mind setting up or joining a casual team.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eni zeni

hello my in game name is Eni Abl please add i would love toplay with other irish players and some voice chat too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Blazej5179

"Zielony Bambus" plat 1 euw, add me only if you're near my elo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

Hey guys, I'm new to League of Legends. Really enjoying it so far, but still learning.

My name is Plopzilla if anyone wants to add me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16 SaatanaArctica

SaatanaArctica (EUW)
    Feel free to add me if anyone wants to play. Not fussed about winning/losing.

Advertisement