Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

League of Legends - Irish Players

• 20-04-2010 11:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Be great to know all the irish players out there playing,

McNulty is mine on both US and Euro server.

any others out there play?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭Fol20

hon ftw

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭dereko

much prefer LoL.. HoN are all about over elaborate graphics, makes it hard to see whats going on in battle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 manicminer

Playing on EU server my name is Manicminer (I think lol ...) Anyway I'm playing with a bunch of mates who occasionally post over on http://crymoar.com/ on the off-topic section.

Currently I'm level 26 on EU playing catch up with the lads who are all level 30.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 sirgzu

Hey Derek how random of you :)
    I added you on my friend list, my summoner name is Modjo.
    See you around (when you have time)

Renaud

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Summoner name is: "Korvanica". Mainly play ad carry ashe. Gonna start messing with other characters soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

Does anyone want to start a team? Also, we could start a "LoL Ireland" skype group. :)

Username: xxmulciberxx

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Zerg

mulciber wrote: »
    Does anyone want to start a team? Also, we could start a "LoL Ireland" skype group. :)

Username: xxmulciberxx

I'll be happy to join group.

Username: oscarus25

• Registered Users Posts: 19 DanielZKlein

There's a LoL Ireland Facebook group that organizes some get-togethers every now and again: https://www.facebook.com/groups/278320565546525/

Also remember that the Riot offices in Europe are right here in Dublin. If you guys want to meet up with some of us, we're usually down for all kinds of nonsense. (I'm ZenonTheStoic on the forums/in game. I commentate tournaments from time to time.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

as i posted on the other thread in games.

feel free to add me if your lookin for an extra people to play with,
    playin unranked for the moment, dont wana jump into ranked until im happy with the amount of games ive played.

the name on there is :
    TheGuyHimself

do be on lateish most nights.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 MellowToast

hello! i have been playing LoL for a short time now, would like to play with other irish players and maybe have a ranked team.

add "MellowToast" if you would like to play with me.
    I am heading towards the jungle a lot, but I can still play other roles if needed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Vulvano47

Hi Guys! Im from Venezuela but Im living in Dublin because I come to learn English here. Maybe My english isn't very well, yet! but, I can understand.
    I play League of Leguend too, I'm ADC with Varus. My level is 26, I think that in 7 days I'll be level 30. So, If you want, we can do it. Right now, Im on holiday for 3 months.

See you!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 WiDu

Need a team to get away from all the bronze fools! add me d3m0nw

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

WiDu wrote: »

Sounds like a change of mindset required here. Obviously you will encounter the rubbish teammates etc. in Bronze, but you need to get yourself into the midnset that you need to carry the team, and inevitably yourself, out of Bronze.

I used to just blame teamamtes and everyone else, and while it can be pretty accurate most of the time, if you want to get out of Bronze you need to get better and carry the games.

Common trait of LoL is people feel that they are higher then they actually are. If your in bronze, its because you belong there. So you need to focus on your game, what you can do better,in order to get yourself out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Anyone fancy duo'ing or even normals ? Probably around Silver/low gold standard (I've played very little ranked !).

Add me @ magill/magill05

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Magill wrote: »
    Anyone fancy duo'ing or even normals ? Probably around Silver/low gold standard (I've played very little ranked !).

Add me @ magill/magill05

I'm on intermittently, mostly after 10pm. Always up for a duo if I'm free. Add me @ Calvez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

WiDu wrote: »
    I will add you and murder all the bronzies :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Slugs

Stuck in the drawls of Bronze II atm - looking to get out of the hell hole and up in the shiny, toilet bowl that is Silver :)

Curoneko

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Getting a bit bored of playing by my lonesome :)

Username is docdolittle if anyone is up for a few games

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Username "Beer Wulf" --- because some inactive player's used 'Wolf' :(

Stuck in the G1-3 brackets >_<

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

I'm dibster on EUW. I'm better than Bronze I...I think. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Shall be on later (8-9ish). Will add y'all.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CrillyRules

Hey all,

Just playing ranked a few weeks, silver 4.
    Main is support morg/nami.
    Siachyu euw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

IGN: Sa Elasa Tirivi

Hey,
    Would be happy to play some normal's for a laugh with some boardsie's. Also currently Gold 3 if anyone of similar ELO wants to duo

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pRO_MiKe

Hey guys, I recently switched from Dota 2 to LoL and I would appreciate some company while learning the game.

I will add some of you guys, but just in case, here's my IGN.

D2 pRO MiKe

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Titch90

Hey guys, looking to get involved more in the Irish LoL community since it's only me and one of my friends who duo together. I'm S2 at the moment so looking for someone to duo with around the same level (Silver - Gold). Feel free to add me @ PaleDevil

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Looking for a duo bot lane, I play jinx / cait adc so I'll be looking for a support. Bronze / silver elo, Haven't played in awhile so just getting back into it :) PM me here for more details. Will be able to play 1 or 2 games most nights and during the weekends even more :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 2,283 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chorcai

Chorcai is game nic, just started playing this game. I have reached Rank 30, have yet to play ranked games. Mainly Support Thresh, if I have to I play Top/Mid Teemo, Jungle Warric.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 mattyjjg

Hey Looking to get a good duo going in ranked, I play supp maining as Morg/Blitz.

I'm low silver atm looking to get some good practice in most evenings.

My Summoner name is
    TheRedTyde - EUW

Add me if you keen to play some game!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bartl

Hey Guys,

Lamas Breeder - Plat
    if you wanna duo add me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

i know this thread is more than likely not looked at but add toom3y7 if you are interested in a few games

Advertisement