Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Useful links for interior design/remodels/upgrades

• 08-03-2008 8:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Get Organised.
    Remodelling
    Kitchen designer, a place where upgrades make most sense if you want to increase the value of the home. There is a link for a 3D kitchen designer.
    Project files(step by step for home improvement and design projects).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 harmosnmith

very experienced and professional in interior designing SPAM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 clare19867

Great ideas for your home free at SPAM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 harmonSmith

American site?????? offers an extensive range of Tenax products such as granite polish, marble polish, and epoxies for use on independently performed installations

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,479 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

There's a blog I'm addicted to called YoungHouseLove (.com I think)

It's about a young couple who bought an old house and made it gorgeous. And they're about to do it again so it'll make for interesting reading. They always write up some great tips!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Blossomvan

I have read those and I must say that it really talked about home ideas and improvement. Have you check them out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

the first link doesn't work anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭KenjiOdo

Surprised no mention yet .. Houzz.ie recently launched portal for Irish fanbase(?), long established .com & co.uk

• Site Banned Posts: 3 Dyan

I also read some articles from Houzz, there are so many good ideas of home design.

Besides,if you are looking for a fitted sliding wardrobe design, I recommed you SKON Design, a local company in Dublin, Ireland.
    They have more than 20 years experiences and is the top design company in Dublin.

Mordern Sliding Wardrobe can really bring people a feeling of maxmize space-saving and extreamly anti-dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ClaraCraighead

I am a professional interior designer.
    I can advise you to look for inspiration on Houzz too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭johndaman66

Didn't want to start a new thread and thought it might make sense to put it on this pinned thread for those browsing in the future.

Does anyone know of any decent interior design apps out there. I tiled a bathroom floor towards the end of last year with a tile with a pattern design on it. Looking for a wall tile to go with it now. Curious if there are any apps that would allow me to visualise wall tiles against a picture of my finished floor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9 Declan T

• Registered Users Posts: 1 John.Carter

Chad made curtains offers custom-made curtains and drapes. They have a wide variety of fabrics and styles to choose from, and their curtains are made to measure, ensuring a perfect fit for your windows.

Chademade offers a range of curtain styles, including pinch pleat, grommet, rod pocket, and tab top curtains. They also have a selection of sheer curtains and blackout curtains, allowing you to customize the level of privacy and light control in your home.

Advertisement