Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

LCS

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Playboy wrote: »
    Think we will end up seeing a lot more of Lee Sin but if Rek'sai and Lee are banned then who is left? Are we really back to Nunu?

God no. Please not Bengi on Nunu :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Playboy

Korvanica wrote: »
    God no. Please not Bengi on Nunu :(

Final game of MSI with Fnatic! Single handedly won that game but totally nullifying Reignover! Hopefully Reignover will have learned to play around it this time!

Final game of MSI with Fnatic! Single handedly won that game but totally nullifying Reignover! Hopefully Reignover will have learned to play around it this time!

Exactly what I was thinking. **** :mad:

Its Amazing we have to worry about first though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,909 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

That 2nd game was a steam roll, and without Faker.

And a Kr vs Kr final.

Not surprised.

As usual though. It takes away some excitement from the world final. Hopefully koo can win it though. Skt are somewhat the Kilkenny of lol.

• Advertisement

I expected and hoped Fnatic would do better, I wanted to see them in the Final.
    SKT weren't anything great last year when the organisation was split into 2 teams of SKT T1K and T1S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Kalista x 2
    Ashe x2
    Kennen
    Sivir

These where the ADC picks for the KOO vs FNC games. Has the meta changed so much in favor of carry top/mid laners that all ADC picks are utility based? Sad to see, but this ADC rework planned for next season couldn't have come at a better time imo

But Jinx and Trist are the most picked ADC's this tournament. Ashe was only picked 5 times so far, 2 of them the games you mentioned.

http://lol.esportspedia.com/wiki/2015_Season_World_Championship/Statistics/Champions

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

SeantheMan wrote: »
    But Jinx and Trist are the most picked ADC's this tournament. Ashe was only picked 5 times so far, 2 of them the games you mentioned.

http://lol.esportspedia.com/wiki/2015_Season_World_Championship/Statistics/Champions

But i don't get how FNC played pretty much the same comp in all 3 games versus KOO. I feel like putting Rekkles on a Sivir or an Ashe is such a waste. Ah whatever it too late now

Thats a cool site, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,186 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

SKTilt?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

anyone know any rebroadcasts or VoDs of the finals ?

BMMachine wrote: »
    anyone know any rebroadcasts or VoDs of the finals ?

Its on the main site under VODS. You can also go to the lol esports youtube channel and they are all there.

yeah i watched them there. I find the warding in LoL to be insipid and stupid. there has to be a better system.
    No surprises in who won though. absolutely amazing coordination from SKT

BMMachine wrote: »
    yeah i watched them there. I find the warding in LoL to be insipid and stupid. there has to be a better system.
    No surprises in who won though. absolutely amazing coordination from SKT

Warding is changing next season. Not sure what you don't like about it though? Too much warding/vision?

Yeah no more green wards apart from trinkets, sightstone reduced from to 4 to 3

Warding is changing next season. Not sure what you don't like about it though? Too much warding/vision?

just an absolute mess. half the game seems to be placing and killing wards. I was watching the final and saw the state of the map and was just laughing. There are some things the game does extremely well (jungle and laning) and some which are just awful (warding and team fights)

Chance to see some LoL tonight at IEM

TSM vs LGD
    CLG vs UOL

OG and Jin Air in the semis already

Will be interesting to see the new rosters playing out, starts around 8pm tonight. It's a pity it's not on the latest patch

So LCS starts tomorrow, anyone want to start a fantasy league? :D

IvySlayer wrote: »
    So LCS starts tomorrow, anyone want to start a fantasy league? :D

Yea sounds good !

http://fantasy.lolesports.com/share/join/league/1028477/rYPdBFRXxp4SAiQD3QKq

So what does everyone think of EU and NA LCS this split? Fnatic and Origen struggling, Vitality and H2K looking really good, UoL and G2 performing beyond expectations. The other end of the standings is as expected with Elements probably being the real surprise as the best of a bad bunch.

In NA Immortals look fantastic and their aggressive style of play is so fun to watch. The team seems to have great chemistry. Huni is still being Huni though with some very tilt prone and reckless play. He has had to get carried a number of times this split. TSM starting to look a bit better but so many egos and different playstyles are proving difficult to integrate into a cohesive unit. Echo Fox also looking good last week since Froggen returned. Currently very good odds on them to beat Team Liquid on Paddy Power.

• Advertisement

Echo Fox also looking good last week since Froggen returned. Currently very good odds on them to beat Team Liquid on Paddy Power.

And what a game! Won a few quid for my troubles!

EF are looking great now ! Very much looking to be a playoff team.

Finding NA much more exciting this year. Immortals are looking more powerful than Fnatic were last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

EF are looking great now ! Very much looking to be a playoff team.

Finding NA much more exciting this year. Immortals are looking more powerful than Fnatic were last year.

Agreed, EU is such a bore it's unreal. Their meta seems to be avoid each other until we're 100% forced to fight at some point, then hope the enemies' mechanics are worse than ours.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Edwardririth

I saw the game. I think Yellowstar is the best support in the world.

n1ck wrote: »
    Agreed, EU is such a bore it's unreal. Their meta seems to be avoid each other until we're 100% forced to fight at some point, then hope the enemies' mechanics are worse than ours.

And Korea is even more boring than EU.

NA clown fiesta makes it much more fun to watch.

Savage Series between TSM and CLG.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Kebababs

Yeah great series and well done to CLG although aphros comments after the game were a little unnecessary. Anyone following the Gross Gore/Krepo beef?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Kebababs wrote: »
    Yeah great series and well done to CLG although aphros comments after the game were a little unnecessary. Anyone following the Gross Gore/Krepo beef?

I am, I don't follow League much at all anymore but this drama is pretty good.

Advertisement