Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Chelmsford 11/04/19

Options
  • 11-04-2019 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭

Lion Hearted looks a huge price!
    LUMP JOB LADS!

AOB has one in the earlier race that being aimed at the Kentucky Derby so should get off to a good start, USS Michigan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭RivetingRoger

Ryan Moore
    They call him the best jockey in the world....
    I could think of other things to call him myself.....

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Theonly way

Good call WD !!!!

Went out as far as 9/2 at one point
    incredible price!
    GET IN
    :)

Yes because of the amount of money on Quick Breath 2 (25%-25%-4 AW record). had 2 bets myself your selection (86%-86%-7 AW) and Ultimate Avenue 6(main bet) who was dropping down to this class.The handicapper has been really cruel to that one given it won a maiden .

Was not impressed with the ex k Prendergast apprentice to say the least .

One last play for me after a really frustrating day with the reversal of Hurricane Alert 8 just absolutely tests ones patience to the limit.

Rambaldi .

It was drawn 12 in Kempton last start and did exceptionally well to finish so close .Unexposed so possibly more to come .

But given how my day has gone well probably avoid it.Ha !!!!!

gl

• Advertisement

Lion Hearted looks a huge price!
    LUMP JOB LADS!

AOB has one in the earlier race that being aimed at the Kentucky Derby so should get off to a good start, USS Michigan

Lion Hearted going again tmrw folks in first at Lingfield
    Currently 4/1 2F
    Big step up but very confident again. He is 7/8 now and should enjoy Lingfield

Good luck

Advertisement